Chapter 24:Men....I swear....

"Stop it!!!!" I screamed as they both fell on the floor,trying to hit each other,murderous looks in their eyes.

'Why is this happening?'I thought as I watched the two of them get up and are at each other's throats again.I've got to stop them before they hurt themselves!

I look around for anything...anything,that can get their attention!I see Soryu's gun poking out from his pants.That's it!

I time it right and grab it as Soryu quickly whirled around to try and grab it back but I stepped back so it's out of reach and point the gun at my head.

"Stop it right now,the both of you!"

Now I've got both their attention as they stared at the gun that I held,finger on the trigger.

"Carolyn..." I turn to look at Soryu,his eyes pleading and desperate."Please...."

I knew I couldn't do it.I couldn't just leave Soryu,I still love him.He is my boyfriend after all...

I dropped the gun as Soryu approached me,grabbing it and pocketing it before he embraced me.I closed my eyes,feeling the familiar warmth every time he hugged me.I really did miss him...

"Carolyn"

Eisuke's voice sounded from behind Soryu as I pushed at Soryu gently and looked at Eisuke,who had a split lip and a bruised cheek.I looked at Soryu and noticed Eisuke must have punched him pretty hard at the side of his head since a sort of bump was starting to form.

"Both of you sit down.If I see the both of you at it again,I'm out of here" I threatened as I walked into the bathroom to get the medical kit.