CHAPTER 1

My names (y/n) and I'm around (whatever age you choose) and I've been attending the One Piece Academy since kindergarten and I'm there because I had a devil fruit and that was the only school that accepted you.... Because I'm a bit of a handful, but also I'm a HUGE tomboy, everyone practically thinks I'm a boy, plus I have no boobs. I'm kinda short and I have wild brown hair that never listens to me, so I cut it short, like REALLY short, and I like comfy clothes, especially ones with bad puns or rude signs. I love nearly all things boyish, so you could say I can't blame them for thinking I'm a boy, I kinda like it anyway! People thinking I'm a boy!

But my friend Amy is COMPLETELY different, she's a girly girl. She's very pretty too, a lot of people think we're going out, and it's kinda awkward, because I keep telling them were not and they believe it more!

Anyway tomorrow's the start of school, and I want to throw a bomb on school, but at the same time I'm a bit excited to see everyone!

____________________________________________________________

HI EVERYONE ! I'm super excited writing this story!!!! IM SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT! But later it'll get better I promise!!!! PLEASE LIKE COMMENT AND READ!!!!!!!!