CHAPTER 16

THEY READERS!!!! THANKS FOR BEING AMAZING!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!! PLEASE LIKE COMMENT AND READ!!! PLEASE GIVE ME ANY SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THE STORY EVEN BETTER! I'D LOVE TO HEAR SOME NEW IDEAS!

ANYWAY! ON WTH THE CHAPTER! (-:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy

Kid had called me to the balcony, and I had no idea why, but he'd told me to come in such a terrifying way, I thought if I didn't come I'd get hurt! And I'd spend ages on my new look! It was light blue. It was pink before, but Perona thought I should change it, for a new start, especially to get over (y/n). I had my hair up in two piggy tails, with blue ribbons hanging down from them and a frilly blue dress with white lace and lots of ribbons, along with small dark blue slip ons. I had also bought myself a pale blue parasol, which Nami, Perona, Vivi and the girls all helped me pick out! 

15 more minutes past by, I looked at my blue fingernails that took ages to do.

Where was this guy?

I texted Perona; Kid isn't coming, where could he be???? Perona replied back, OMG! HE'S COMING UP! AND HE'S COMING NOW!!! 

Finally!

I could hear him trudging up, and the door smashed open, "Eek!" He wore a menacing glare, and marched up to me, "Nice dress" He complimented, but he still looked terrifying! "KID! STOP INVADING MY PERSONAL SPACE!" He stepped back, I added, "And try smiling some time!" He growled, and pulled me close, what was he doing?? "Kid?" And he grinned, "Hows that for a smile?" I pushed him away, "It was terrible! AND YOUR CLOTHES ARE ALL DIRTY! LOOK AT MY DRESS!"

He chuckled a low, bellowing chuckle, "I can't see anything on your dress!" I huffed, "Well, to someone with sense and someone who pays attention to things, this is a major smudge! I mean just look at it! It's-"

I was cut off, by a beautifully warm and yet ruff and passionate...kiss! EUSTASS KID WAS KISSING ME! 

I SHOULDN'T LIKE THIS!!!!But my fingers and his fingers seemed to wrap round together, and I had closed my eyes.... We broke apart, I was stunned, I felt all my face go hot, I looked down and ran away.

And the worst possible thing happened, I bumped into (y/n) and Ace, I ran faster away from everything, it was so! So! CONFUSING! I charged into Peronas room, she hovered over, "Amy! What wrong with you?" I looked up at her, "He kissed me!"

------------------------------------------------

After the whole Kid and Amy fiasco, in the morning, the rest of the day I went off to go clean the toilets, after all it was my punishment, but it was disgusting. People hadn't flushed and bits of poo were there and blood and pads and condoms and everything that is just horrible to clean up, there was even a left over meal! And guess who would be cleaning it all? Me! Lucky me!

I decided to just get it done with as quick as possible and clipped my nose, and put my music on out loud connected to a speaker, I didn't care if anyone heard my music.

Half an hour had passed by, and I was nearly done, all I had to do now was flush the toilets, and put in the toilet paper! I felt proud. As I was flushing the last toilet my music turned off, that familiar tall and handsome blonde came up, "Hi" He waved, "This must have been your punishment, huh?" I sighed "Yeah" 

Today he was wearing a slick black suit, and his shirt was untucked, and his top collar unbuttoned, but he had a silky red tie, he grinned, "You like?" I flushed, "No" He came close to me and brushed his finger across my cheek, "Are you sure?" I stepped back, "Of course! Now if you don't mind, I need to throw this sponge, towel and gloves away, there stinking, and I seriously need to wash my hands!" he bowed, "I'm glad you believe in keeping clean" I scoffed, "You didn't think I would?" He chuckled, but gave no answer, and when I was done he took my hand, and lead me outside, "Sit down" 

"No! I'm-" He gave me one of those hard looks he gave when looking at other guys, "You remember our deal, anything I tell you to do, you do" I grumbled and sat down, he opened up another bento box, I really wanted to resist the food inside, but it looked so good, and I did deserve a reward for the whole cleaning thing.

He picked up one of the brown crispy her sphere like things and held it to my mouth, and smiled that wonderful gentlemanly smile, "Try, after all, you are my new guinea pig for my cooking" I took a bite, and it was heavenly, "Oh! What is this?" I asked in bliss, he laughed, "That my dear is a fried cheese ball, the outside is basically egg and breadcrumbs" He simply explained, "I put cheese and spice inside" He stated it so simply, I laughed, "Up until eating your food I've been eating fast food and uninteresting stuff like that!"

He smiled, and closed the bento box, "I'm glad you appreciate food (y/n)" I tried to open the box and get another cheese ball, but he flicked my hand away, "The rest are for Nami and Robin!" I sighed, "Come on!" I pleaded, and he held the box out of my way, "No." 

"Fine" I grumbled, I lay down on the grass, and he stood up to leave, "Bye (y/n)" He smirked and left, I lay there feeling somehow just content, for no reason in particular.

Time skip to last lesson

"YO! LUFFY PASS IT HERE!" I shouted, he laughed, and a rubbery hand flew my way, "Whoops" Luffy said, Zoro growled, "I'll slice you up Luffy!" I laughed, "QUICK! ACE TAKE IT!" Ace took it quickly before Zoro got to me.

We were passing round a note that had a confession written in it, most probably by Zoro, Usopp had now gotten it, and read it, "I think your eyes are like sing stars-" Before he could finish Zoro managed to get it and ripped into a million shreds, we all bawled over in laughter, but Shanks immediately came in, and glared at us, "BE QUIET." And we took our seats again, still holding in our laughter, sniggering so badly.

The rest of the lesson I relentlessly tried to write an essay on a previous war, but I just could spell this one word... by the time I got it right it was the end of lesson, and it was chucking it down.

I had forgotten my umbrella.

Great.

As I made my way down I tried to persuade someone to give me their umbrella, but they wouldn't and they quickly ran away from me. I stood unhappily outside the front door of school, thinking of how bloody cold and wet I was going to be. "Why God? Why did you have to rain when I forgot my umbrella?"

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, "Good news, Nami loved the cheese balls, but Robin said she was on a diet" It was Sanji! "You have an umbrella!" I chimed, "Yes, yes I do." The outside of the umbrella was plain black, but the inside was a pale blue, with little yellow spots, "Please Sanji, can I share your umbrella? It's poring down! You wouldn't let a fair maiden go in the rain would you?" I pleaded, he coughed, "Actually, I could leave you here" I growled, "You're so not a true gentleman" With that he held the umbrella up towards me, "I am" I grinned, satisfied with my win, scrambled in under his umbrella, "Nice purchase, it really is like you" He looked baffled, "My umbrella?" I nodded, "Why?" He asked, I smiled, "Well, the black outside is like your usual black suit and you sort of cool and I don't care kind of look, and the blue and yellow inside the umbrella are just... you...your kind of colours, I mean your blonde,  yellow dots, and your eyes are blue." I finished triumphantly.

He looked at me like I was mad, "I never knew I was so much like my umbrella he mumbled, looking at it, "Anyway, where to?" I told him my address and he smiled, "Pretty close from here, you could have ran"

I glared at him again, then when we finally reached my home, he fished something out from his brown leather satchel, "Here, it'll warm you up it's a king steam dumpling" and with that this tall back figure disappeared and I hurried inside, I took a bite of this king of the dumplings, and it was soft and warm, it really was quite comforting, I lay on my couch, and turned the TV on. Time for being a couch potato!