CHAPTER 4

Our little science project on the house went well, but my best friend Amy, didn't seem to have had a great time... Today she was wearing a pink frilly dress with a white petty coat along with lots of jewellery, "I MEAN THAT IMPUDENT SCOUNDREL KID!"

"He's ok once you get to meet him..." I tried to defend my friend, but it obviously didn't work.

"HE WOULDN'T LISTEN TO ME! I KEPT TELLING HIM USEFUL INFORMATION BUT HE JUST MIMICS MY VOICE!!!!"

Perona was flying towards us, she'd obviously heard the gossiping, Perona and Amy got along really well, and they went on their way gossiping.

I had to escape!

I saw Usopp and Luffy.... Nah too loud and silly..... Law and Bepo.... Laws probably going to talk about how he'd recently dissected a frog.....Ace and Sabo... Yeah ok!

"Hey guys" I plopped myself down with them on the field, Ace and Sabo grinned, "Saw you with frills and ghost girl" Stress marks were probably forming because they looked like they were holding on laughter, "We're bloody friends and they were gossiping so I had to escape" Ace nudged my side, "Really now...."

"Anyway" Sabo said, "guess who challenged who in a fight today?"

"Who and who?" I asked and Sabo chuckled, "Guess silly" I thought awhile, and Ace groaned, "Shorty's taking too long! It's Sanji and the new cooking teach" Sanji got into a fight with a teacher? Wow, he must have really provoked him! "How-"

Amy touched my shoulder, "Hello ditcher" Her gaze was immense and I was literally crying, "Sorry...." Amy flung her blonde curls to one side, "No excuses! You're buying my luck today!" Verona giggled behind her, "No way! I'm not buying you're lunch, I said I was sorry!" Amy signalled to Perona, oh no. A ghost passed through my chest.

"I'm a worthless fake, a short idiot, I wish I had a reset button, I want to be born as a clam, I'm probably not even worth eating with you, I should crawl into a hole and die" Perona laughed, "HORO HORO HORO!" And Amy chuckled, "Come on then" And I was dragged away, listening to the sound of Nami's new make-up and Hancocks troubles over Luffy....