CHAPTER 13

"Prom! With me!" Amy's words resonated in my ears, "What?" She was as red as a beetroot now, "DONT MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF!"

I was in awe, what the heck had gotten into her? "But it's not until two weeks!" I blurted, she looked exasperated, "So?" I shuffled about a bit, "And I'm not what you think I am." 

I gulped, this was it, my friends, my school reputation, everything, was going to go.

"What do you mean?" Her innocent face and expecting features made me crumble, I couldn't just say it, "OK, If there is a chicken pie, that everyone thinks is a ham pie, and another chicken pie ends up liking it, but doesn't really know its not a ham pie...." I trailed off, what was I doing, Amy looked strange, her face, her posture, her everything, "Are you telling me your a chicken pie?" 

Did she understand me? "Sorta yeah..." She suddenly gasped, "Wait so your a-" I quickly covered her mouth, "Shush you idiot! Everyone thinks I'm a ham pie, I like being a ham pie, and if I dont keep it up then every last pie will leave me! Plus you could say I'm a sort of cross breed between ham and chicken"

Amy stopped struggling, she sighed, "Actually, I still don't get it"

I sighed too, I was about to go when she grabbed my hand, "But whatever you were saying I don't care! I want to go with you!"

Anger boiled up inside of me, " Don't you get it?! You like guys!" Her eyes glistened, "But your a guy... you don't want to go with me?" Her eyes were watering slightly, damn her!

I couldn't do it.

"No, your really sweet"

Amy stepped forward, "Am I not good enough?" Damn her! "No, no!" A tear fell from her face, "Then why?" 

Oh sh*t.

"I'd love to go with you Amy"

DAMN IN HELL WHAT THE F HAD I FRICKIN DONE?! YOU LITTLE! NOW WHAT? YOUR FAKING EVERYTHING! I'M GOING TO GO TO THE PROM AS A GIRL, WITH A GIRL WHEN EVERYONE THINKS I AM A BOY AND NOW I CANT BLOODY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE ACE IS FRICKIN WINKING AND GRINNING AT ME AND BLOODY ZORO IS WAVING MY WAY SAYING SH*T ABOUT US AND USOPP IS WHOOOING AND FRICKING SANJI IS SMILING APPROVINGLY AT ME, THOSE LITTLE SH*TS, THEY DIDNT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH OF A FAILURE I AM!!! AND DAMN AMY, GOING AND CRYING LIKE THAT MAKING ME GIVE IN!

"Bye" I grumbled, it was time to crawl into a hole and die, then be reborn as something better, everything was so much more simple when I was 6!

Then somehow it seemed like a holy light had came in and changed my life, Kid trudged up, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING (Y/N)? I WAS GOING TO ASK AMY! " Ah bless you Eustass! "Oh no!" I sarcastically said, "Well, I guess your too late" I provoked him, everyone nodded, Eustass growled, dragged me up, "Your my pal, and I don't want to hurt you-" Suddenly Amy shouted, her voice piercing everything, "STOP IT!" Oh Amy! Why did you do that? Everything was going so well!

"I like him!"

Kid looked even angrier, "Well I like you more" Amys eyes glistened, "Kid I know you're not really a monster please put him down!" A strange thing happened, Kids face seem to morph into some kind of rare expression... What was it? He gently placed me down, and silently handed Amy a battered letter, Amy looked surprised, "Whats-" He interrupted, "Jut read it." And he was off.

Well that was interesting.

Usopp suddenly cried out, "Could it be? The ruff rascal in love with the fair maiden, but soo smitten that the sweetheart runs away with her, and not him?"

A lot of people chuckled, but soon left, I was about to enquire what was in Amy's letter, but before I could, a hand caught me, "Wha?" And I was whisked into a dark room, a body pressed against mine... "HURUMP! UMMMUM UM!" I tried to speak, but a hand was over my mouth, "Be quiet" A voice hissed, it was a familiar voice. It was Laws voice.

-----------------------------------------------------

AMY

I was being interrogated by to many people, and they were mocking me slightly, so I ran off to the toilet as fast as I could, got into a cubicle, sat on the seat, and curiously eyed the letter.

Did Kid actually care about me? I thought he hated me!

But I quickly ripped open the letter, inside I saw some smudged paper and a photograph of me amongst some flowers, that was our art project! And I can't believe he took a good photo! All the others made me look terrible, on the back I saw some messy handwriting, 'I found a good one' I laughed a little, it was quite sweet.

I daintily opened the smudgy letter.

Amy. 

You're very frivilos and I donut get the poit of your drezzes with so many frills, don't you get hot? And your always puuting so much makup on, you relly don't neeed it, plus when you swet or cry it looks terriblle, so donut wear it, it's usless, what happns when you bump into somone and the makup goes on their cloithes! You should think things throh more. But your cute when you're not tring to be. Anyway, I also don't get how you walk around with a parasole, a fan and a handbag! Dont your arms get tired?

It was all very badly written, with so many spelling mistakes, and it certainly didn't make me swoon, except for one or two lines...They were nice.

But the next part was crossed out and a small paragraph at the end continuing his endless complaints and questions, again with only one or two good lines, finally at the end it said;

COME TO THE PROM WITH ME OR ELSE

Kid

Well that was... nice I guess. I sighed a heavy sigh, up until now I really liked (y/n) but now... I can't help feeling slightly unsure... Plus (y/n) gave that strange narrative about pies.

I gave this a lot of thought, and decided to see Robin. She was always great help, and when I had finally explained everything to her in her lovely and calm velvet office she chuckled, "Well, this guy you asked doesn't seem to have you as his top priority, and it seems like he just wants to carry on being friends with you, but the other guy really seems to like you... and that charming letter" She smiled, she was so soothing, her voice calm, her appearance calm, her office was calm, everything was clear.

As I stepped out, I saw the very person I was looking for, Kid.

He ignored me, which was rude! "Kid!" He turned slightly, "What?" He really was terrifying! "Um, I changed my mind" His face turned round fully now, in one step he was right up close to me, "What did you say?" He whispered slightly, "Uh- Um, you know can I go with-" Before I could finish he smirked, and grabbed my hand, "Come" His hand was crushing my wrist bones, as we walked, or in my context, sprinted along, I saw (y/n)! He came up to him, "Ha! In your face! SHE'S WITH ME NOW!" 

I expected some kind of resistance, but (y/n) didn't look to worried,  he actually looked slightly shocked, like when you see or hear something weird, he just said, "Oh woe is me!" and mad a mournful face, before I could confront him, Kids face slid past mine and whispered, "Your with me. And no-one else"

-------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! DON'T WORRY! I WILL GET SOME SANJI ACTION GOING ON SOON!!!

LIKE COMMENT AND READ! OE ELSE LAW WILL PULL OUT HIS DISSECTING KIT ON ME!!!!