CHAPTER 3

Aaaaaawwwwwwww sh*t. Master Mihawk in the second week had set up a week of science projects, and I WAS WITH SANJI. Of course he wasn't going to be nice to me!!! I guess I just had to crack on.

"Ok get into you're group and try to make a house out of the equipment given.... Devil fruit class points will be given those who use teamwork"  Everyone's eyes lit up, devil fruit class points or DFP meant if you collected enough 'points' you could go to the Devil Fruits Class, where you can basically fight, with nearly no teachers, and the ones that were there didn't care if you smashed the wall with your gommu gommu Gatling.

"I wanted to kick some ass, so let's get the 'teamwork' on the run!" I said to Sanji, who had taken his seat next to me, "Yeah me too. So don't act like a dumbass" WHAT?! "I AM NOT A DUMBASS!" Sanjis grim expression remained, and he picked up the toothpicks, "Make the bass" he was so blatant! "Why should I listen to you?" Sanji glared at me, and in a menacing voice he said, "Get going small fry" I was definitely going to kick his ass in Devil Fruit Class!

I ended up doing the bass.

I'm such a clam, an urchin, I can't even stand up to the school perv, how am I alive, I'm a fake- "Hey shorty" I looked up, "Stop daydreaming." His calm expression placed the walls of the house onto the toothpicks, "Quickly get the tape" We put it all together along with the roof, "WOW WERE DONE SO EARLY!!!" Sanji grimaced, "No dumbass, look around" I looked and someone the houses looked like they were made by real architects!

Sanji smiled, and his hands moved like lightening to make some castle! "What the f*ck?!" He simply handed me some play dough, "Make some people"

In the end, ours was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Sanji was really p*ssed that we were 3rd, since Zoro and Tagashi 'worked together' but we still got DFP!

As Sanji slipped through the door he had to duck down and lean to the side, Zoro had even more trouble, I felt smug for once being small, flying through the door!