CHAPTER 27

Hello hello everyone!!! Aren't you all excited for Christmas? Well I am!! So anyways tell me if you have any story suggestions or ideas I'd love to hear them!! As allways ~comment, vote, read and enjoy!!~

------------------------'

From now onwards nothing exciting happened in that cell and it was soon approaching night, I was ready to sleep! I mean this place was like a weird hotel with like a strange prison atmosphere. I looked at the bed. Oh sh*t. There's only one bed... "Umm Sanji?" He turned my way, I hadn't realised but he was now shirtless and his hair was wet "Have you had a shower?" He rolled his eyes "What does it look like dumbass?" I cursed at him under my breath, and he leapt into the bed, and patted his hand beside him "Come on" I grimaced "Never" He turned on his side toward me, his torso was lean yet muscular with a well toned six pack gleaming a little from the shower. He smirked "It's rude to stare" I quickly averted my gaze "Put a shirt on!" I threw one at him. He chuckled " Are you going to undress boy? " I turned rather shocked, and he kept smiling "Are you going to deny that?"

I see what he was doing. Trying to make me admit I was a girl! Which I was...but I couldn't.  This was so complicated. And Mr I'm 'wooing' you would lay off me, because he thought I was a guy....

I decided for now I would not deny me being a girl, I mean no one from my school was here and the dude would be less interested learning that I was a girl!

"Fine, I am a girl" I breathed. I waited for Sanjis reaction... he sighed "Your only saying that because no one you know, except me is here to disrupt your reputation, but that's fine"

I sighed, "YOU ALREADY KNOW I'M A GI-" He cupped my chin and planted a small kiss, his lips brushing against mine "I'm just teasing" before I knew it is was in the bed beside Sanji his arms wrapped around me, they were strong and surprisingly muscular.... "What are you doing!?" He was pretending to sleep! "You bastard" I hissed, "I know you're awake!" I saw a smile tug at his lips, "THAT JUST PROVES IT!" But no matter how hard I tried to wriggle away his grip held me in. As a matter of fact I might have been able to escape, quite easily actually, but Sanji was clever and hadn't underestimated my strength, because he was wearing two brackets made of sea prism and was actually using haki! But also...his gentle breathing brushed my neck every moment...

I felt like crying.

I wanted to hug him back! This is completely unacceptable!  Ah f*ck my life... I just lay there.... "Sangi" He grumbled, "I need to move" He hugged tighter my body pressed against his.... and his leg was making its way between my thighs! "S-Sanji! Stop!" But he was continuing the 'I'm asleep' charade. Now he was moving his leg up and down, his leg against mine.... I could feel the goose bumps rising all over me and heat rushing everywhere throughout my body.... I tried to move my leg upward.... but I ended up feeling something.... he didn't let my leg escape though...and I squeaked "S-Sanji....please" Finally he groaned and fell on top of me "NOT WHAT I MEANT!" He slowly opened his eyes, "Your so noisy when you sleep (y/n)" I gritted my teeth "You pervert!!" He chuckled, "What?" I AM BLOODY INFURIATED DOES THIS MAN EXPECT SOMEONE TO BE COMPLETELY NORMAL AFTER RUBBING THEIR BLOODY LOWER HALF AGAINST YOURS???? WELL YOUR IN FOR HELL TOMORROW! !!! SEA PRISM MY ASS.
"I AM SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR!" I clenched my teeth and plopped myself on the floor.

The next morning

"Get up you lazy bums!" A voice rang out through the speaker, sanji I could see was already up and was cooking... Hmm I wonder what... I crept into the kitchen to see but a flying fork flew past me "Get out" a severe cold voice said, "Why?" I said defiantly, now another flying knife flew past me, and a harsh crisp glare met my eyes.