CHAPTER 2

I stumbled into the class though all the legs and made my way to my seat "Phew" Kid smirked "Hello sh*t head how's the summer been?" I smirked back, "OK, yours pea brain?" Kid and I always had banter conversations, " Oooooo, maybe you got dumped by frills?"

"We were never together!" I shouted at him, then Sabo came over "Long time no see shorty!" I smiled, "Hey Sabo" Most of the guys then all crowded round and we started our delinquent talk, like "damn! You see the jugs on Nami this year?" Or " Luffys taken another teacher down, it was all like KABOOM!" I have to admit I am one of those delinquents.

As we were all talking, two EXTREMLY tall guys (in my perspective ) waded through our crowd, they were Zoro and Sanji. Zoro had short spikey green hair, and Sanji.... Sanji had blonde hair, and they walked past us like we weren't there, although Zoro and Sanji did say hi to a few people, but they were growling at each other and stared at each other with hate, I guess they were trying not to fight.

I tried to look at Sanji, and somehow it took all my courage to look at him, and yet he hadn't noticed me. Suddenly he looked slightly to the side at me, I filled up with expectation, but he just looked back scowling. WHAT THE F WAS THAT!?! Why did I feel like that! Of course I wouldn't get a swirling gentleman with eyes filled with love, because he thought I was a boy!

Whenever I saw Sanji... Somehow I wanted to be a girl again, just so that I could be with him..... Wait!!!! What am I saying?!?! No. No. No. He's a perv, and drools over women! Then the other me is saying, but he's hot and you like him, ALOT! Then other me is like, He'll never fall for you! Everyone f ing thinks you're a boy!

"Hey" Law spoke, touching my shoulder, "you should get back to you're seat, class is beginning" I quickly ran over to my seat before Master Mihawk walked in, I sat amongst the girls, so all the guys asked for info about the girls. "I see you're sitting amongst the girls again this year (y/n)" Ace laughed, "It wouldn't be fair if he sat anywhere else!" The class laughed, but the girls blushed or became raging demons (Nami). But then we all had to quiet down, and Master Mihawk began the lesson.