CHAPTER 19

Hello !! And good afternoon! It's finally Saturday, and I've been laying in my bed happily~ Hope you all enjoy this chapter!!! (-:

---------------------------------------------------------------

We burst through the clubhouse door, barging in on Zoro looking straight into Tagashi's eyes, They both blushed, "DARTBOARDS AND MIGIT!" He shouted, I laughed, "Hello lovebirds" Tagashi blushed even more, then she saw Sanji topless, ah it was so funny to see!

"Why are you two here?" Zoro growled, I grinned, "Oh just getting a shirt" He scowled at us, and we made our way to Sanji's room. Wait, Sanji's ROOM???? Oh dear....

Breathe in and out, it's just a room, that Sanji sleeps in, in a bed....

I washed the thoughts out my mind, this was no time to be inappropriate, I dashed in, oh my gosh, Sanji really was one classy m*therf*cker! The walls were creamy white, and a large four poster bed on the right side of the room, near a beautiful balcony, with flowers outside, I didn't know Sanji grew flowers. Then there was a mahogany wood table, with everything on it, beautifully neat. But something caught my eye, a picture of a woman with blonde hair, was it his mother?

I wandered towards the wardrobe, inside I found all of his shirts, ties and other clothing, I sneakily chuckled, put his shirt on the bed, but stole some of the smaller clothing, and scuttled into the bathroom, I put them on, I looked quite snazzy actually! Then reaching into an orange makeup bag, which was defiantly Nami's because her name was embroidered on the inside, I took a pencil thing and drew my eyebrow so it looked like Sanji's eyebrow and stepped out, I found Sanji in his new shirt, "I'm Sanji!" I smiled cheekily, he growled at me, "Give me back my clothes, and wash that swirl off your face" I ran away laughing, he ran after me, "CATCH HIM!" He shouted, I thudded into a rubbery chest, "I'LL GIVE YOU EXTRA MEAT LUFFY IF YOU CATCH HER!"

"No Luffy!" He smiled, "Sorry (y/n)" And his tight rubbery arms stretched out and I was caught! Damn it!

"WHEN DID YOU EVEN APPEAR?" I asked Luffy angrily, and he shrugged, "Well, it is the end of school!" 

It was?

Sanji came in angrily, and snatched me from Luffy, I wriggled and writhed, trying to bite his arm, and I finally managed to, biting down hard and not letting go, "GET OFF OF MY ARM YOU LEECH!" My muffled voice protested then he smirked, "The deal..." He teased, "I could take off these clothes of mine you're wearing, revealing your true self to everyone here..." 

I stopped biting him, "YOU B*STARD!" I hissed, and he chuckled them threw me onto his bed, closing the door, I could see him lock the door, "S-Sanji?" He came close, "Here let me help you" His calm unconcerned but gentlemanly expression, unbuttoning his shirt I was wearing... I pulled away, "I can do it myself!" I quickly unbuttoned myself throwing the shirt in his face, "Pervert" He let a small low amused laugh, and just simply sat on his bed watching me, "STOP WATCHING ME!" He sighed, his breath smoothly leaving his lips with grace, "I can do anything I want in my room, anyway-"

"The deal, I know, I know, you son of a-" He cut me off, "Mind your language!" I pulled my tongue out at him, "Anyway, it's not all that interesting to look at" He chuckled, "I don't think so" I felt the heat rising to my cheeks, and I hurriedly pulled on my baggie hoodie, and jeans, "Ok, bye!" I tried to leave but he cut me off, "So soon? You don't want to stay for dinner?" He grinned, "I'll make anything you want" Oh no! Don't say anything stupid stomach! Don't give in! I lost the battle, "Really?"

Then he led me downstairs, "(Y/N) IS HAVING DINNER WITH US!" He hollered, and the whole Straw Hat gang was there! I guess they did live here... "Yay!" Luffy cheered.

I waited at the dinner table eagerly waiting for my meal, then finally a waft of yummy smells came in through the door, we all chimed, "Mmmmm" Luffy then banged his knife and fork on the table "I'M HUNGRY! HURRY SANJI!" 

He came out with thousands of plates somehow balancing on his arms, a pang of jealousy hit me when he started flirting and drooling over Nami and Robin, why???? I shouldn't be jealous!! But then my fuse spilt, "Here lovely Robin chwaaan!" He lightly kissed her on the cheek, then I saw his eyes wander to me, his mouth curved into a mischievous smirk, pulling away, he dropped the plate in font of me, "Here."

THAT BAAAAAASSSSSTTTTTTTAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOODY IGNORING ME AND PUTTING MY PLATE DOWN IN THAT FASHION, I WAS BLOODY GOING TO SHOW HIM, MAKING ME OF ALL PEOPLE JEALOUS! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM, AND WHAT IS THIS TINY PORTION ANYWAY, F*CK IT, I'M EATING IT, IT'S F*CKING GOOD, WHY????? THAT LITTLE TWATTY ORANGE HAIRED BIMBO AND THAT ANNOYINGLY GOOD LOOKING ROBIN, WHY DO YOU GET TREATED PROPERLY AND WHY IN HELL DO I CARE? BUT I WILL GET WHAT I WANT! I'M A BLOODY PERSISTENT PERSON AND HE WILL TREAT ME LIKE A LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finished, slammed my fork and knife down, "THANKS FOR THE MEAl!" I hissed and Sanji chimed back, "Your welcome." I pulled my middle finger out to him, without letting anyone else notice and left to go back home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day...

I blissfully woke up, I had a good sleep last night, as I stood up, I saw something extremely unusual outside, it was snowing! I quickly dialled Amy, I waited and when then phone was finally answered after like ten calls, I heard huffing, huffing? Or was she accidentally to near the phone? But then I heard a growl? Amy growled? "AMY! ARE YOU THERE???" I heard a suddenly squeak, "Ha.... ha... (Y/N)! Uh... what, what d-do you need?" This was confusing what was going on in there? "AMY IT'S BLOODY SNOWING IN SEPTEMBER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Then there was another growl, "Kid! Stop!" I heard a small squeak, "IS KID THERE???" I screamed, "YOU BETTER NOT BE-" The phone hung up.

Were they? No...NO! Nah. No way... Maybe?

I didn't think about it, but I was finding out, I rummaged through my wardrobe looking for suitable warm clothes, I put on a shirt inside, a warm wooly sweater on top, my thick jeans and my Ugg boots, and I found my red wooly bobble hat, and matching scarf, and set off to school, everyone was barging in and everyone was shouting and talking excitedly about this early snow, I ran over to Ace, he exclaimed, "It's snowing!" I laughed, "I know! They lets throw snowballs at Nami!" We sniggered, and Sabo and Luffy joined us, and we pelted Nami with snow, she turned into a raging demon, and we were covered in bruises.

Sanji walked past us, in a long black trench coat, and a blue scarf, he glared at us menacingly, pulling me up by the collar, "YOU DARE THROW SNOWBALLS AT NAMI." I grinned and put the remaining snow that was in my hand on his head, he growled, and smashed his hand into my face with double the snow, Ace cried out, "SNOWBALL FIGHT!"

The whole area was now a war zone, with snowballs flying everywhere, people running round happily, I laughed joyfully, and in that split second I saw something unusual in Sanji's face, I couldn't figure it out, it was genuinely happy, but slightly sad, and a bit amused? So I threw another snowball in his face, "CHEER UP!" I shouted, and he launched himself on top of me, and he grinned, "Got you~" I giggled, and put snow down his back, and then he covered my face in snow, "Oi!" I shouted, and he laughed.

Then we heard a bellowing cry from a familiar voice, "(Y/N)! COME TO MY OFFICE, AND EVERYONE ELSE GET TO YOUR LESSONS" Then followed by an amused chuckle, Doffy.