Chapter 8

I HAD TO TASTE HIS COOKING AGAIN!

I HAD TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

But how was I going to do it, I mean last time when he made lasagne he only gave some to Amy and gave me like a minuscule slice...

I KNEW IT!

I was going to dress up like a girl! And pretend to be a new girl called, (new y/n) this would be a chance to be liked by Sanji too! I could say I had a incurable illness that I would have all my life, so I wouldn't be a school all the time and I was my own best friend and I could say we met years ago and whenever 'he's' sick I cover get all the work and homework for 'him'!

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSS! IT WAS PERFECT.

I knew my hair was short and brown, so I would have to dye it another colour, or else people would suspect me and think, "They have the same hair....Hmmmmm....." What colour...black? Nah, that might be easy for others to see/imagine it back to the original colour...

THIS WAS HARD!

I decided to take a quiz to see what colour I should dye my  hair... the first quiz was cr*p, it was so obvious that the answers you chose would lead to a specific colour! Like "What is your favourite colour?" 

Anyway I  found a good quiz site and it said I should dye it, (your choice).

I went to the hair salon, dyed it, the lady made it more of a 'girly' shape, then I went to the shops! Bought a small blue dress, and dark blue slip ons, and a small brown cap I found in my wardrobe, I now needed a girl bag, I looked through all my old stuff and found a pink duffel bag I'd never used, perfect! I LOOKED LIKE A GIRL! Mission accomplished agent (y/n)!

But now there was the issue of my voice... I had the whole day, I should practice sounding more like a girl, I mean all these years I've had a boyish sort of voice, so it was quite hard.

I couldn't believe I was doing all of this! I mean I could just steal Sanji's food whenever he cooked... I guess, but I wanted to have conversations with him, and.... I DON'T KNOW!!! my heads gonna burst if I think about this too much!

Anyway, it would be interesting to see how everyone treated me as a girl! And I didn't like the get up much, but I guess I could just wear my yellow jeans and a panda T-shirt, wit the hoodie that had panda ears, it was my moms gift last christmas, but when do you see a guy with a 'cute' T-shirt?

The next day I headed out like I'd planned, I'd got a slight hang on my new voice, and new manner of walking etc.... I AM NOW (NEW Y/N)!!!