CHAPTER 20

HELLO DEAR READERS! TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY!!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!! KID ALREADY TOLD ME OFF!!!! PLEASE LIKE COMMENT AND READ!!!YOUR ALL WONDERFUL!

--------------------------------------------------

I trudged up the stairs leaving puddles behind me from the snowball fight, dreading my terrible fate. What were they going to do to me!!!!!!!!????????

I cautiously opened the door Doffy was inside, smiling, "Hello, hello! Time to dangle you from the roof, then drop you, then you'll land in a pool that has a sea monster in it, and if you survive... Nah just kidding" He smirked, then lead me to a chair, "Sit down." In a low menacing voice, "You'll be entering a game" He began, "A game?" I questioned, "Yes, a game." Then he pieced a piece of paper in front of me, "Sign" I looked dubiously at him, but his hand rested on his cheek, "Oh come, come, I know all your dirty little secrets about you parents, you wouldn't want the government to come and get you?" I fidgeted, I really didn't. "No." He chuckled, "Now, sign the paper"

I looked at it, at the top it said, 'GAMES FOR THE GIFTED' I skimmed through it, "PLAYERS MAY DIE?!" I shouted, "That's your punishment, if you survive till Game 5, you are free to go"

I breathed, "WHAT ARE THE RULES? WHAT IS THE GAME? WHERE IS IT????" I shouted again, feeling exasperated, he groaned, "We'll take you and some others who have 10 strikes or more... you have the highest amount of strikes..." He breathed, his tone a little annoyed, "We will take you every week to the stadium, where you will find out what goes on." Then finally that satisfied smile.

I sighed, I better live it up today. I was probably going to die this week! I took up his pink fluffy pen and sighed the paper, he chuckled, "See you on Friday (y/n)" I left the eccentric room, and trudged down the stairs.

Players may die

But, I thought about it, this was no ordinary school, everyone who went here was deemed 'bad' and there were daily fights, riots, there was smoking, alcohol, even drugs, some countries wanted to shut us down... we were pretty a bunch of illegal criminals.

So maybe, this 'game' wouldn't be so bad.... Maybe.

Everyone was waiting for me at then end of the stairs, "How'd it go dude?" Ace asked, I groaned, "I'm entering a game, called Games for the Gifted... I could die."

Everyone shuffled about, then the girls started gossiping, some of the guys started to leave, and Ace suddenly shouted, "STOP! THIS DUDE MIGHT DIE IN THIS GAME... SO LETS THROW HIM THE BEST PARTY HE HAS EVER F*CKING HAD IN HIS LIFE TOMORROW! STRAW HAT CLUB HOUSE! 10PM!" Everyone then cheered, and hurried of to go tell everybody.

I laughed, "A party huh?" Ace smiled back, "Yeah, if your gonna die soon, why not live it up?" he he whispered in my ear, "Maybe even lose your virginity..." A sudden image flashed before me, of Sanji on top of me smirking, with his shirt unbuttoned, muscles showing, his gentle breathing, as he calls me milady....

Heat was burning on my cheeks, Ace sniggered, "You got someone in mind ay?" I glowered at him, "Oh please!" 

I quickly hurried away, I wanted to sit down, and rest. Think about everything. Just one calm moment. 

I headed to the field, and sat under a willow tree. 

I breathed out, closed my eyes and lay down. The weather was really weird, because I was lying in snow, but the tree still had it's leaves, and the sun was shining. I didn't care that my hair was going to get wet, or my clothes, I just wanted to lay here.

I heard the crunch crunch of the snow, I opened my left eye, that bark suited figure appeared, "Most unladylike, lying around in that fashion" He said, I snorted, "Do have food Sanji?" He knelt down, "Yeah" I grinned, "Mind giving me some" Sanji's eyes glittered, "On one condition" I opened both my eyes now, "What?"

SANJI X READER : He thought I was a Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें