Cell 568

"Sanji"

"What?"

"I'm bored"

"So?"

"Entertain me"

"I'm not your babysitter"

"Please~"

Sanji looked at me with a disapproving face, and flicked my forehead, "Entertain yourself" I sighed, "Come on! Lets play eye spy!" He groaned, "What are we 11?" I snorted, "What do you prepose then?"

Dolfamingo then lunged backwards, and growled, "Shut the f*ck up" I growled, and sat back down, "Ugh, how long will it be?" Dolflamingo replied, "Another two hours" 

WHAT THE F*CK AM I GOING TO DO FOR TWO HOURS! BLOODY HELL, DO THEY THINK I CAN JUST SIT HERE?!  I looked at Sanji, he was resting against the window, blue eyes looking out of the window nostalgically. I wonder what he was thinking about...

He kept looking out of the window without moving, and as I inspected him, his jawline looked sharper, his hair looked so soft...I really wanted to stroke it.... and those blue eyes. What am I doing? Stop this at once (y/n)! I looked away, and fumbled about.

Suddenly out of nowhere, my mouth just opened, "Sanji tell me about your family"

His face jerked suddenly, "What?" His tone seemed strange, almost angry, "Why?" I gulped, "I dunno, just you never talk about them" He stiffly revolved his head round to face me, "I don't want to" Ugh, this man was infuriating! "Aw, come on... were you an orphan?"

"No."

I thought awhile..." Any siblings?" His gaze became blurry, and he was silent for awhile, "Yes" I scooted up to him, "Oh! How many?" He gripped my wrist, "Seems like you want to get to know me" His face was now quite close to mine, I smirked "Yeah" He stared deeper into my eyes, "Does that mean you like me then Miss (y/n)?" His facial expression the same as before, "STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!" He produced a strange deep chuckle from his throat, "It wasn't a no" I pushed his face away, "Come on Sanji, tell me already!" I sighed and returned to his original position. Staring out of the window, "Ugh, your terrible" He just looked at me briefly, and I couldn't hold it anymore, "12?" He huffed, "No" I thought, "3?" He smiled, "No" Ugh! This man makes me so annoyed! "It is isn't it?" He looked at me with an amused expression, "(y/n) I'll  never tell you, even if you guess right" I tried to hit him, but he caught my hand, and pressed his lips against them, and looked up at me, "Maybe I can prepose a compromise..." I tried to pull my hand away, but he wouldn't let go, "Like what?"

I chuckled, "I'll answer any three questions...If, you give me a proper kiss"

I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks, "A kiss? Here!" He nodded, "Of course if you don't want to thats fine" He gave me an amused slightly cheeky smirk, I grimaced, "No" His smile widened "Alright" but he didn't let go of my hand, I kept trying to pull my hand away, but it was firmly clasped in his, I sighed, "Sanji"

"Yes milady?"

"My hand" I hissed, "What about it?" I gritted my teeth, "Your holding it" He didn't even look at me, "How observant of you" I huffed, "Can you let go?" 

"Of what?" HE IS SO PLAYING DUMB! "My hand!" He laughed, "Why?" I just kept breathing in and out... "Because it's uncomfortable!" He smiled now, "Why is that then?" I looked at him with a 'I hate you' face, he winked back. "Is this entertaining enough?" I sat into the seat "No, it's terrible" He squeezed my hand, "Are you sure?"

I winced, I didn't even know, he was annoying as f*ck right now, but I had to admit, I kind of liked him holding my hand like this, his hand was soft yet strong, "What kind of cream do you use?!" He replied, "Manuka Honey, and sometimes Gentleman's Touch" I laughed, "The name is perfect!" He looked at me bewildered, "That stuff is very expensive Miss (y/n) I would appreciate it if you wouldn't make fun of it"

"Please!" I burst out laughing, until Dolfamingo threw a shoe at us, "SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO DATE THIS WOMAN! ITS HARD TO CONCENTRATE ON MY PICKUP LINES!" I laughed even louder, "Another one? Is she prettier than Ms Rose?" Dolflamingo put his middle finger up at us, "Why not?"

After another hour, we finally arrived!

"FINALLLLLYYYYYYYY" I jumped out of the car, but I found myself being grabbed by two huge bodyguards, "Oh hello fellas!" I chimed, they just grunted and headed off me dragging along, "Do any of you have any food? I'm starving" They just ignored me, "Gosh! You must workout everyday!" I winked, but they kept ignoring me, "Well, the ride was awfully boring...hows your day been going?" One of the men, glared at me, "Be quiet or else we will have to gag you" I chuckled, "So your into that stuff huh?" I was thrown into an office. The guard grunted, "They're here sir"

The man sitting in the big hair turned around, "Ah Doffy" Dolflamingo marched up to him, "Keep these two there for a week, and then send em back" The man licked his lips, "Oh, Doffy~ how about a drink?" Dolamingo put his tongue out, "For the last time, I'm not gay" The man at the desk laughed, "Call me?" Doffy simply chucked and left.

"Hm...so Mr Gay... Why are we here"

"What are your names?"

"I'm awesome lobster and this is Gentleman dabs"

He looked up disapprovingly, "Tell me the truth"

Sanji, stood up, "Thats (y/n(full name)) and I am Sanji Vinsmoke" The mans eyes flickered, "Vinsmoke..." he muttered in  low voice, and smiled at Sanji, and moved his finger toward himself, and Sanji was suddenly in front of him, the man licked his lips, and cupped his chin, "Marvellous" I hissed, "BACK OFF MR!" I glowered, and the man chuckled, and let go of Sanji, who seemed to be unfazed by all this, I grabbed Sanjis arm, "Well! What now?"

"Cell 568, Now"

The door burst open and we were dragged into a cell, and thrown in, I looked up, and saw a sofa and a library, even a TV and a mini bar! And a nice double bed....shit. I looked at Sanji who was loosening his tie and about to sit on the sofa, "Mmmnn, I like the fabric" He muttered, and lay down, I found a note.

"You may relax until 9:00am when you will be taken to the hall"

Mr J

I sat on the floor next to the mini bar, so I could find a drink. Sanji got up and leaned over my shoulder, "Anything good?" I nodded, "Lemonade!" He took one, and headed to the table, and leaned so that his figure was looking very....interesting. He looked up at me and grinned, "What is it?" He licked his lips, that really was in the wrongest way. I threw his blazer in his face, and he laughed, and he threw it back at me smirking. 

I sighed.

"It's nearly Christmas you know" Sanji smiled, "Yeah" I giggled, "What da ya want?" He groaned, "I actually, really need new shoes, and the next edition to 'Beach Babes'" I grimaced, "I'm going to look like a pervert getting that..."