CHAPTER 24

Hello amazing, stupendous readers! I wish to thank you on my behalf for being so loyal! All you wonderful people! The more reads and votes and comments, the more I feel inspired! lets try and get this story to 10K! Can we do it? OF COURSE WE CAN! Enjoy~ (-:

--------------------------------------------------------------

I felt happy the next day, Sanji was sorted and so was emo guy and his strawberry. I was early awaiting the next game, I wish it would be something not horrid but still exhilarating! So far I just went about using my devil fruit, no one has pushed me enough so I can use my skills I had back when I had no fruit. It's been great though, testing out my skills, I made hurricane yesterday!

As I was about to run off to the station Dolflamingo caught me, "Sir?"

Dolflamingo smiled, "Hey (y/n)"

"Uh, hi sir"

He seemed to frown a little, "You've been enjoying this game to much" I sniggered, "I know" But he griped me by the shoulder, annoyance behind his voice, "You're meant to be suffering, begging to go back." He paused, "So I've decided to take you somewhere else"

"Somewhere else?"  I was bewildered, what in the f did he mean? He nodded, "Pack your suit up and chance, tell Blondie" He chuckled, "Meet me outside"

Something seemed fishy, but I was there hours away from home, so I skidded across the halls, looking for Sanji.

I spotted blonde hair, "Ah Sanji!" But when the figure turned round it wasn't him, it was a lady with a suit and blonde hair, exactly like Sanji's, the woman turned round grinning, "(Y/n)! This dude can turn people to the opposite gender!"

My mouth gaped, he scuttled off the toilets, "It's time for me to explore this body!" He licked his lips, that pervert. "You pervert!" He then waltzed up to me, "Look, this is a rare opportunity!"

I grunted, I thought the guy who did this was the man in the yellow coat with a detective sort of look to him, I waited beside him, "Why did you let him do that?"

The man slowly looked at me, eyes gleaming, his dark features making them stand out more, "He said he'd make me a sandwich" I muttered, "Oh" 

I studied the man, he was tall, but still a little shorter than Sanji, had curt, short, sooty black hair, his skin was slightly tanned, and his lips seemed to be pursed into a firm shut lid most of the time, and his eyes were like diamonds, glinting away. They were yellow, just like his coat.

"So why are you here?" I asked, he didn't look my way, "Because the director wanted to be a woman, and he said he would beat me up if I didn't do... things to others"

"What is it with you and beating up?" 

"I like to avoid a fight at all costs" His eyes glimmered, "Anyway, people seem to enjoy themselves"

Just as he had said that, a fury of girls came stampeding in, praising the yellow coat guy, as I tried to find a space to breathe I saw Sanji come out, I tried to make my way towards him, through the girls, and something shot through me, I felt suddenly heavier, and something seemed to be dangling from my legs... Oh sh*t.

The yellow coated man was no where to be seen through the girls, and most of them disapprovingly pushed me away, saying I cut the queue, there didn't seem to be any queue I could see, but the minute I had got out of the beehive, Sanji stood in front of me grinning, "I see..." He chuckled, "Come with me"

"Uh! Sanji! Wait!" My voice became slightly manlier now, even if it had already been before. And I was swopped into the changing room, "Sanji! What are you doing?" He smiled, "Don't you want to experiment?" 

The nerve of this man! "UH! NO!" I stomped out, "I'm going to go to yellow coat and ask him to change us back!" I grabbed the now female Sanji, swung her over my back, he hung there unpleased, I pushed all the streaming girls out of the way, "Change us back now please"

He looked my way, "Is that you?" I nodded, I took a look at myself, and I had to admit, I was pretty good looking... "Lets take a picture to remember this" I said quickly, handed my phone to the yellow guy, he must of been a professional photographs because his photo was amazing!

"Thanks" I smiled, "Now... please"

He nodded, and again the piercing feeling shot through me, and I felt like me again. I didn't actually know exactly why I had changed back, I mean I always acted like a boy, everyone thought I was a boy, this would have been an easy way out of all my problems. But a small relentless voice kept repeating, it's because of Sanji.

I tried to shake it way, but it wouldn't. I told yellow guy to give me his number, just incase things got bad, and I needed his gender thing.

We soon left, Sanji was in a state cursing lowly beneath his breath, as we changed.

Hmmm.

Once we were in the car once more, I thought about everything. The clouds seemed to jeer at me, the sun was smiling to much and the sky was drenching my eyes with heavy blue. I looked away, and back at Sanji, my eyes eased. He was sleeping. I thought I might be allowed to rest my head on his shoulder, it looked so comfortable, and I was so tired, I slowly inched towards his shoulder, and carefully placed my head down. It was so relaxing, I feel asleep so quickly.

I had the strangest dream then.

I had dreamt of my farther, he was standing in an arena, and lunging at me with great blows, I fought him, until he was bleeding on the ground when suddenly his face turned into Sanjis face and I desperately tried to help him, but the minute I had cried and cupped his chin, he turned into Ace.

He woke up, and started to profusely love me, saying I had saved him, he looked like a mad man, I tried to fight him away, until he transformed into Zoro. Then Zoro lunged in and kissed me. I tried to fight him off, but he turned into Amy, and Amy started to eat me.

Then strange monkeys were surrounding me, screeching and whistling, they too started to eat me, The yellow man came up, "Choose" He bellowed, his face then crumbled away.

I woke up instantly breathing hard. What the hell was that? Sanji had woken up at this, he put his head floppily onto my shoulder, "Don't be a racket (y/n)"

------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO HELLO HELLO! I TERRIBLY SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS BAD AND SHORT! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!