CHAPTER 21

Hello readers! Enjoy the chapter! Your all amazing! Please read like and comment! (-: Any suggestions? Please tell me! I'm open to anything!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I decided I didn't really want to go to many of my lessons, I just lay under the willow tree, I had brought myself a blanket, so I could lie on the ground this time, and I lay there. I thoughtfully looked at my hands, I remembered the crazy a*s party last night, I didn't lose my virginity. Instead, I got hammered, maybe that was one of the reasons I was here. But it was really fun that day,  but today was resting time, and also time to experiment with my fruit!

My devil fruit that is! I was actually quite satisfied with what I got, I mean atlas I didn't have a devil fruit had turns me into a pig right? I slowly concentrated on a twig, and moving my finger up, it moved along with it, I felt special.

OK, I sound like a kid who just got candy, but still. Come on!

I decided, I might try out flying, I had always wanted to fly! I breathed in happily, and closed my eyes, "HEHE!" I giggled as I rose up into the air, then higher, and higher, "THIS IS AWESOME!" I exclaimed, then the school got tinier and tinier, I saw a crowd round Luffy and Kid, who were fighting, I saw Ace and a girl talking together, I saw Law collecting dead bird with Bepo, and then the figures all became so small, I looked like I could pick them up!

I laughed, and swirled round and round, like a torpedo, still, I went through a cloud, "Ah!" I loved this, my heart puffed up with enthusiasm, and speed round the sky like a bird, and speaking of birds, I followed this seagull around, until  it bit me.

Then I floated about, simply sifting along, I sighed, maybe this wasn't going to be this bad. 

I smiled, then swopped down, spinning and spiralling around like a bird, and then I gently planted myself back near my willow tree and blanket, and there was Sanji!

"(y/n)" He breathed, "That looked..."

"AMAZING?" I exclaimed, he smiled slightly giving me a boyish and cheeky look, and I grabbed his hand, "COME ON!" He laughed, "Let's go gentleman!" I sneered, "I'm not a gentleman! I am a lady!"

"Really" He snorted, as I lifted him higher, I let go of him and kept him afloat still, "Fun?" He shrugged, "It's all right" I snorted, "Ha! I'll show you!" I spun him round and swivelled him, and let him fly through a cloud, then I shouted, "What about now?" He heaved, "Ok, that was fun"

"But... It's a shame you not a proper girl, I would have enjoyed it more" I growled, "Your in the sky Sanji, choose your words carefully" He chuckled, "I know you won't drop me"

"Watch me" I let him go, and he fell down so quickly, his fading scream, I brought him back up, his hair was completely ruffled, "You!" I laughed, "See!" I chuckled, he tried to reach over to me but I didn't let him, "If you don't calm down I'm not getting you back down!"

He sighed, and crossed his arms, "Fine."

We gently made our way down, as Sanji took out a small mirror and fixed his hair, I giggled, "You are more girly!"

He calmly ignored me, "I like to be presentable" As we landed back down, I was going to go back to my blanket, but with a huge thud Sanji came on top of me, "Sanji! What are you doing!" He grinned, "Who knows?" His heavy body pressed against mine, "SANJI!" I hissed, he whispered in my ear, "What?" I glowered at him, "They are going to think were gay Sanji!" Sanji frowned, "Nothing wrong with gay people" I sighed, "I didn't say there was anything wrong with them! I just think-"

Before I could carry on, his luscious lips caressed mine, slow, passionate and hot. I tried to escape, but his tongue then crossed mine, like a giant rush of love.

Wait! What? Love? AND THIS WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!!! 

At first, I was thinking, this b*stard! But then, his gentle caresses were lightly but firmly winning me over, I always wanted him to notice me, and he had, and he wanted to kiss me, he was sweet, but horrible and annoying, but he was my perfect gentleman, and I was his imperfect lady.

He brought his face back up, "Well then? How was that?" he smirked, I scowled, growling, "Bloody beautiful you gentledouche!" He laughed, and he rolled to his side, bringing me into his arms, those lovely strong arms, that made me feel all fuzzy. 

We lay there, but I started to get itching, "Sanji, I need to move"

"No."

"Come on! I need to move, I feel itchy!"

"Deal with it"

"You're a terrible hugger!"

"No, I'm not."

"YES YOU ARE!"

"I can feel your heart thumping"

I blushed, "Just, one little move!"

He pulled his arm away slightly, and I sprung free, "Moihahahahaha!" He groaned, and pulled my back down, "Now, I'm not letting you go anywhere"

I sighed. I once again lying there, I saw Sanji's eyes close slowly, his soft breathing smooth, but his grip was still strong. I was as if he was calm and unconcerned, but something about his grip around me seemed like he didn't want to let me go, and even slightly unhappy. 

"What's wrong" I said, in a slightly lower tone than I wanted, he carefully opened his eyes, "Nothing, why?" I looked at the blades of grass, "You just seem, sad."

His grip round me tightened, he whispered in my ear, "You don't breathe a word to anyone." I nodded, he looked me in the eyes, "Every woman" His face calm and sleek, his glittering hair lying over his eye, "Has always left me."

Something in my heart throbbed, "I want to hold you close for as long as you're here. So don't move" He growled,  I smiled cheekily, "No, you will be the one begging to leave"

"Probably" I scowled, "Ha!" 

He scowled back, and got up, fumbling about in his bag, an evil smirk appeared, "Now... guinea pig"

"Don't call me a guinea pig!"

He menacingly laughed, "I want to test out my new recipe"

I squealed, "No!" I ran away from him, and he ran after me, and finally he popped this spoon in my mouth, and I had to swallow down the disgusting contents of the slop, "Eh! WHAT IS THIS?"

He frowned, "No good? It was octopus wit vinegar and goats testicles" My face dropped.

Then next ten minutes, Sanji was unconscious.

I headed home, I wanted to watch anime and sleep around in my bed.

The next day

I woke up groggily, and dressed myself with the uniform Doffy had sent me the post for the game, I went out of the house, and waiting for me was a limousine, the window rolled down, Dolflamingo smiled, "Time to go!"

I sneered at him, trying to get to feel bad, but he only chuckled. I hopped into the limousine and it's interior was obviously pink and fluffy. I seated myself down, looked like I was the first one to be picked up. We drove on in silence, until finally we stopped, and guess who came in?

Sanji.