CHAPTER 18

I'll get straight to it everyone! Thanks for being amazing!!! 

-----------------------------------------------------

His question throbbed, my heart beat, and an answer just wouldn't come out, "Uh..." I suddenly was trapped, the grass below me, and a considerably interesting fellow on top of me, and a small amount of oxygen between us, oh dear.

I looked into to his eyes intensely, and slowly said, "I don't know anything about you actually, except you're a perv-" His grip intensified on my shoulder, "And a gentleman, a cook..." His grip loosened, "But how did you know" he growled, I gulped, his steely black legs were so heavy! And that bloody chest!

"I heard it from Robin!!!" I shouted, "She didn't say anything! Just calm your balls already!" But his eyes narrowed, "Alright..." I could have easily pushed him off me, but some strange alien part of me, liked him so near, but he wasn't being nice to me! So he certainly wasn't getting to first base! 

Why are you thinking he might!? He hates you! Every other girl he sees he completely melts! And with you he's reluctant to share an umbrella! I sighed. He then came off me, "Sincere apologies" He straightened his tie, and I pulled it out, just for fun, "Hehe!" He looked completely taken aback, "(Y/N)!" I giggled, "I'll let you have it back if you tell me about Vinsmoke..."

"It's a family name of mine, now give it back." His voice was calm, but I could sense his annoyance! "Ah! Ah! Ah!" I grinned, "Properly!" Then I saw him bow down on one knee, and gave me a serious but sweet expression, and tilting his head up slightly be breathed slowly, "Milady

My heart fluttered.

I stopped for a moment, he looked so... so perfect. But then an evil smirk appeared on his face and he snatched the tie from my palms, "Sucker!" He laughed, and put his tie back on, "YOU B*STARD!" I shouted, and I flung him into the river, I heard him chuckle then laugh, "I didn't know you were so desperate to get me wet (y/n)" Oh how the anger boiled up inside of me, "Yeah, wet with poison!"

He heaved himself out of the water, "Mmmm, dangerous" I punched him in the arm, and he licked his lips, in the most wrong way, then gently, and precisely started to take his jacket off, then his waistcoat, then the shirt. His raw and bare torso, I hadn't realised how muscly but lean the man was, "PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON!" He pouted, "But you made it all wet!" I hissed, "It's inappropriate for the children!" He looked around, "No children here" I growled, "What about the pure of heart?" He laughed, "You know Ace walks around shirtless all day, I didn't notice the 'pure of heart' being affected"

I sighed, "You're such a man-whore"

"Actually I tend to keep most of my body covered most of the time, it was your fault for putting me in this position"

"Because you tricked me!"

"So that I could rightfully claim back my tie"

"Fine!" I stomped my foot, "I'm just curious" 

"Curiosity kills the cat"

"WELL, MAYBE I'M ONE HELL OF A NINJA CAT! OK?" Then he came close, his palm cupping my chin, "You're getting me a shirt"

"No! I am not!"

"Actually, our deal..." He said blatantly, "Remember?" 

Ugh, this man wasn't really a gentleman. It's all a facade I wanted to announce on the speaker, he's fooling you and lurking in the background learning all your secrets and blackmailing you! But, unfortunately I couldn't. 

I didn't want to lose my friends, my reputation everything, it was fun being me, I didn't want it to change just because I was a girl, and also I would have deceived everyone! Although, technically I hadn't, everyone had just assumed it, so I could just say one day, Hey Guys! Just to let you know, there seems to be a bit of confusion, I'm actually a girl, I just forgot to mention it...Yeah! Bye!

Should I? I suddenly snapped out of my thought, Sanji was sitting on the grass, packing his violin, "Ah! Your back from your little mind pause! Lets go."

"How are we even going to get you a shirt, why can't you just go back to the Going Merry Clubhouse and get a new one?"

He looked at me, "Good point" He grinned, "And Zoro invited Tagashi over, so we can barge in a ruin the mood!"

I know it sounds evil, but that sounded like fun, I know I should have protested, but it was fun, and much easier to get his shirt!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a little short!!!! But I hope you all enjoyed!! Please like comment and read! Suggest anything! I'd love to hear your ideas (-: Nighty Night!