CHAPTER 15

HEY READERS! THANKS FOR ALL BEING REALLY SUPPORTIVE !!! I'M SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE A BIT SHORT BUT I'VE GOT A BIG ESSAY TO WRITE! THOSE HORRIBLE TEACHERS! SORRY FOR SOME OF THE PREVIOUS BAD GRAMMAR! I PROMISE I'LL TRY AND GET BETTER! Anyway, hope you all enjoy (-:

--------------------------------------------------------

I dreaded going school this morning, firstly, because my bed was so comfy, and secondly, Sanji knew my secret, and thirdly, my supposed friend had told him. I sighed.

But I flopped out of bed and pulled down a shirt that said,  'Bruh' on it and put a dark blue hoodie over myself, that had a small palm tree sewn on, then my raggedy jeans, I didn't feel like breakfast this morning, so I simply slipped my red trainers on and headed out.

Thoughts and worries were running through my head, but I was so tired of everything I just turned them off and blankly walked to the school, I opened the door.

Breathe in, breathe out. 

Be calm. 

I walked into homeroom, and decided, I would try and console myself in my seat, trying not to attract any attention. But to my disappointment, it wasn't going to happen the way I wanted. That tall lack suited figure, with his shiny blonde hair walked up to me, I tried to look down, but he grunted, so I flashed a glare at him, "What do you know?" I growled, he chuckled, "I knew all about your little gender issues, don't worry, your friend had to tell me" I was confused for a second, "Why?" He smiled, "I threatened to let out his secret, but don't worry milady, I won't breathe a word to anyone"

Then he reached into his brown leather satchel and fished out a box, that seemed to be wrapped in a light blue cloth, "Blattenburg cake?" He opened it up to reveal a rectangular cake, that seemed to be wrapped in marzipan, and a sort of window design in it, with pink and creamy yellow sponge. I hadn't seen anything like it before... I took the slice carefully and took a small bite in my mouth. It was creamy and sweet. 

"Mmm..." 

Sanji gave a satisfied grin, "Well then, I'll keep your secret... but on one condition" The cake suddenly tasted a bit bitter, "A condition?" 

"Yes, you have to do as I say, anything I say"

"You scum" I scowled, but he laughed, "Don't worry milady, I won't make you do anything to terrible, after all you are a female"

I hissed, "Sssssshhhhhhh!" He quietened, "Anyway, whats the difference between a guy and a girl? Why can't you just treat each gender equally" He regained his stony expression, "I believe the genders are equal, but to me, a lady... A lady is  more than just a woman, A lady should be treated with the utmost respect and care, not because I think they are weak, because I think they are amazing"

Somehow my heat seemed to flutter.

"I don't feel like I'm being treated like a lady though" I said giving him a black look,  then he sighed, "But you're not a lady, you need to choose one gender. You can't just keep flipping between the two, for now your... androgynous"

"An what?" What was this man talking about? He repeated, "Androgynous, your sort of male and female, I don't even know any more" He walked off leaving the cake on my table, I decided to enjoy the cake.

It really was a nice cake, in that minute Ace rushed up to me picking up on of the cake slices, "YO! (y/n) ! Guess what?"

I laughed, "You're seriously devoting yourself to someone?" He laughed as well, "Nah, Kid kissed Amy on the balcony, and it was a real proper kiss" He smirked, "Jealous" I smiled, "Nope" I popped the p. He looked surprised, he obviously didn't expect that reaction, but I was curious to see Amy and Kid....