Chapter 3

I open the door to let him in. My house isn't big but we surly have it styled to look like it is with a theme of gray and white and minimal furniture's to make it seem like there is a lot of space. Having a mom who loves interior designing helps.

His eyes were roaming around the living room, taking in every inch of it. lingering on the photos hanging on the wall. There is one with me and miky covered in paint when we were painting my room. One of mom and dad laughing on their wedding day and one with all of us together, on our last family holiday to Australia. All happy memories.

I shift my eyes from the photos to look at him. Now that we are in a brightly lit place it is hard for me to not stare at him with my mouth hanging open and drooling.

Hot damn,he has an intimidating body, tall and ripped, his skin smooth and fair, but his wings are; something entirely different, I can't even begin to describe them, so breathtakingly beautiful and gray like the monsoon clouds. The more I stare the more I am drawn towards him. It is hard though to ignore him, he is glorious.

I must have sighed loudly because he wiped his head around to look at me.

I suck in a breath. In my brightly lit house I can see every angle of his face. His high cheekbones and his square sharp jaw. His straight nose and his perfect bow shaped lips. His whole face is morphed into geometric patterns, as if a sculptor took his time to carve every inch of his face with perfection.

However, it is his eyes that captivate me the most. They are an unique blend of dark gray and ember with a hint of blue, like fire, ash and ice. I have never seen anyone's eyes quite like his and they are mesmerizing.

Why is he so gorgeous?

He gives me an amusing look before opening his perfect lips, "what am I to do now?" He asks in his sexy voice.

I shake my head to clear it of all the fog that is building in there.
"Now we-"I pause.

Oh right I brought him home but what now?

I look at him with worry. His wings move a little. "Right...clothes I need to find you some clothes to wear" I say more to myself then him. Forgetting the fact that he is naked.

"So I will get you those, till then you don't move, Okay." I command.
He gives me a nod.

I head to my brother's room which stays shut ever since he left for college one year ago. I go through his wardrobe and pull out a track. I ignore T-shirts because Miky is like only 6 foot tall and the drop dead gorgeous angel standing in my living room is 4 inches or more taller and broader than him.

Plus who am I to hide all of his divinity.

I head back downstairs and almost trip over by the sight that treats me. He is standing with his back towards me and that gives me a clear view of his apple bottoms.

I am going to hell. He even has a perfect ass. Wait why I am I even staring at his ass? I quickly look away as a blush creeps up my face.

"Here put this on" I extend my hand holding the track towards him. He takes it from me and looks at it like an animal would look at a pair of tracks, totally clueless.

"Please wear it" I plead. He looks back at me with confusion.

"What didn't you have clothes up there?" I comment.

"No we never cover ourselves in the coelum, I do not know how to cover myself with this cloth." He clarified.

"You never wear clothes, and what the hell is a coelum?" I ask biting my lip.

"No we do not and coelum is what you would know as haven in your tongue" he explains.

I give him a once over and whistle. If all angels as gorgeous as him roam around naked in heaven, I totally get why people wish to end up there. Hell even I want to end up there now.

"Will you help?" He requests, breaking my dirty trail of thought.
"I am new to the mundane ways." He gives me a pleading look.

Uh...well it's not like I have a choice. I take the track from him to demonstrate.

"You put one leg through this and the other through this and see it's easy." I chimed in.

He takes the track from me and imitates me, while I try to think of how I am going to make this work. I can't just make him stay here if my parents would find out they would freak out, but I can't just leave him somewhere else. I don't even have any somewhere else.

"What is your name?" His soft voice comes from behind me. I turn around. The track was a couple inches short but it works and his wings are now folded behind his back.

"Rose" I reply with a smile. I don't know his name either. Do angels even have name?

"That is a beautiful name." He said in a smooth voice and then kneels down before me.

Wtf! I take a step back. "Um...What are you doing" I gasp.

"I am thanking you." He simply states as if kneeling and bowing head down in complete gratitude is a normal thing.

"I am so grateful Rose." He says with utmost sincerity. The way he says my name, oh I am melting. He then does another unexpected thing by taking my hand gently in his to place a soft kiss, so lightly as if a little pressure would break me. And his lips feel warm and soft against my skin.

I sigh, Oh god I feel so precious. No one has ever truly tanked me about anything it's always just thanks and it's all cool and here I haven't even done anything and he is thanking me like I saved his life or something.

"It's nothing, really please get up it feels weird." I say slightly out of breath. I avert my eyes and look about before remembering what I was about to ask before he distracted me.

I clear my throat, "what is your name?"I ask softly.

"Arakh, they call me Arakh." He says in a clam voice.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Arakh will be pronounced as Eraakh!

so...what do you think about his name?

I dedicate this chapter to EscapeYourMisery for being awesome. Love ya girl ❤

Now then Please don't forget to comment and vote!

click on this cute little star...it don't bite. i promise!