Chapter 9

I am lying on the couch watching tom and Jerry with a big bowl of caramelized popcorns placed on my stomach.

After waking up and crying in the shower, I decided to skip school and be a couch potato.
As I feel one hundred percent done with my life.

I watch Arakh walk into the kitchen and start going through the fridge in search food. I am about to bring up last night and ask him where he went, but I hear the door bell ring.

I instantly get up and rush to the door wondering who it could be since I know mom and dad would not be coming anywhere near the house for at least a week and I had already texted Sara to not disturb me for now.

I open the door and to my utter disbelief see our schools drama/ queen bee with her perfectly styled blonde hair and in her cheerleader uniform standing in front of me.

"Aubrey? What are you-" she cuts me off and walks straight past me.

"Yes please come in" I comment sarcastically and make a face at her back.

She turns, gives me a once over and smirks.

"I am here to inform you as you can't bother showing up or keeping your phone switched on, that we have been partnered up for the history assignment. And since I am too busy with my cheerleading practice you will have to do the assignment on your own. And remember I want an A+" she says with a smile as fake as her plastic boobs.

I turn towards the door to show her way out while muttering, "Fine whatever just-" but she cuts me off again with her ridiculous shriek.

I turn back around to see her drooling over Arakh who is sitting on the couch.

"OMG Rose! Why is there a hot abercrombie model in your living room?" She asks, slowly making her way towards him.

"He..um..he is my brother's friend, anyway you should go or you will miss your practice." I try to steer her away but she is fixed to the spot like a freaking anchor stuck under deep sand.

"Awww do you have dibs on him?" She taunts me. I cross my arms defensively and say no and she dashes straight to him.

"Hi I am Aubrey and I am a cheerleader, which means I am really flexible" She says and starts running her hands all over him. I just stand there with my jaw hanging open.

Did she really say that?

When Arakh makes no move to remove her off him and I hear her call him 'daddy', I feel my blood rise.

"The fuc-Dibs! I have dibs on him so move." I practically scream at her. She instead sits in Arakh's lap and glares at me.

"So? Like he would ever want a rotten egg like you." She spits out and I loose my shit.

I grab her by her perfect blonde hair and pull her off of Arakh. She screams and starts clawing at me. I push her away and yell, " get your dirty hands off him, and get out of my house before I throw you out."

"How dare you...you piece of shit. Don't you know I can destroy you" she yells in my face.

"Destroy me? Ha! I will destroy YOU by not doing this assignment which will get you another big fat D- , that's right bitch I know how badly you want an A, and without my help you will never be able to graduate, so bye bye prom, bye bye social life and bye bye EVERYTHING." I yell in her face too.