Chapter 4

A/N
THERE IS A SONG ADDED LATTER IN THE CHAPTER CLICK IT AND LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING.
-------------------------

Arakh what an unusual name. It feels like his name is ringing in my head but why is my butt vibrating along?

You moron it's your phone.

Shit! I shake my head for being so stupid and reach for my phone, resting in my back pocket.

I pick it up without looking at the caller. "Yeah!" I call in a daze.

"It looks like I will not be able to make it home after all, I will stay up till dawn here so save me some pizza for breakfast Kay hon!" My mom's muffled voice comes through the other side.

"Yes" I cry with joy and fist bump in the air without thinking and then I face palm for being the most brainless worm in the world.

"What are you up to, rose? You are not throwing a party again are you? Or is it a boy? You didn't bring a guy home in my absence did you? You did didn't you?" She questions and I can practically imagine her standing with her hands on her hip with a disappointed look on her face. I sigh.

My eyes lock with Arakh's. Yeah he definitely is a guy alright, and yes I did bring him home but he is an angel, a celestial being so that makes it a whole lot different. Can't really explain that to her though.

"Mom no! I meant yes..as in..yes...more pizza for me" I lie with a nervous laugh. Hopefully she will buy it.

"My dear daughter as much as I love you, you better save me some or I will start cooking bitter gourd along with broccoli too." She threatens.

"Geese mom!" I reply with a smile knowing it's an empty threat and add,"don't work too hard okay and take a short nap."

"I will" with that she cut off the call.

Thank God I can now at least sought things out before she comes home.

I give the angel standing in my living room a sly look and plummet to the couch.

"Arakh", I test his name aloud. Yep I like the way it sounds.

"Yes" he groans, and I get both shocked and turned on by his reaction.

I clear my throat,"are you hungry, I am ordering pizza?" I ask.

He looks away before replying. "I don't know what hunger is." He confesses.

I let that sink in. A part of me still refusing to accept the image right in front of my eyes, rather chanting of it being an imagination, a very vivid imagination. Yet I know it in my heart that he is not some figment of imagination that I conjured up.

He looks back at me. "I would like to eat this food, see if I am as you say hungry." He says with a shy smile.

I smile back. I have so many questions that I need answered. Before I could voice it though, the bell rang and my stomach growled.

Guess questions can wait for a while. Food is here.

****

Wow! Angels are not as graceful as poets and painter's claim them to be after all.

It has been 20 mins since the pizza arrived and I went from heart eyes emojing a hot angel to gawking at a caveman. I have never seen anyone eat pizza like that. To be honest I have never seen anyone eat anything like that.