Surprise

I know you all are expecting an update. But I am so sorry because it has been a really busy week for me and I would not be able to write anything before 8th of April!

I know it sucks but I have yet to start with my thesis and I have exams coming up. It is really impossible for me  to write at present.

But that does not mean I will leave you guys hanging. I have a small surprise which I hope you will enjoy and like.

So put in your seat belt and prepare for a take off. literally!

_____...__________•••__________..._________...__________•••__________...____

ARAKH 

She was wrapped around my body. Her tiny frame fitting perfectly to my large one. Her soft dark hair tickling my arm. Her head resting on my chest. With her every breath I felt my heartbeat increase.

I have never felt such emotions. Seeing Rose cry made my heart ache. I don't completely understand this feelings. Yet I knew when I held her in my arms, that it felt good.

She is a good soul. There is no denying it. But I have committed a sin. A sin I must be punished for. I look down at her sweet innocent face. Is she my punishment. Could it be so. Or is my punishment destroying her.

I gently untangle myself from her, making sure not to wake her up. I stand over her, watching her sleep. I find a blanket laying around and pull it over her, tucking her in.

I should stay away from her. She is a mortal after all. History knows it and so do I, staying with mortal has never ended right. I am an angel of heaven and she is a human walking this earth. My staying near her will only bring chaos in her life.

I am overwhelmed by this unknown feelings washing over my mind, body and soul. I need to clear my head. I dash to her room and open the window. I feel my wings take their form and I take off to fly in the obsidian sky.

I go as far up towards the sky as possible. Afraid to go near the realms of heaven gates. I circle back towards Rose's house and I catch a glimpse of Rose crying near the window.

I am suddenly overcome by hurt and betrayal. My whole being wants to go back to her and comfort her. My body starts aching to reach out for her, to hold her close. But I refuse myself to be near her.

I can't go back to her, not yet. Not until I know if that is safe.

________________________________________________________________________

*smirks* Hey! Leo here.

So apparently she is super busy, which I think is a total bullshit. I mean if she can find the time to drool over my sexiness then she can most definitely find time to write. Am I right?

Although I can understand, it is really hard to resist me after all *licks lips*

So.. if you liked the lame update regarding the stupid noodle face Arakh (*mumbles* i deserve more attention than him) then please vote.

But if you want more of me...then comment and I might just give you a lap dance or a blinding orgas-

LEO!! GET OUT OF MY A/N NOW....

Please vote★ and comment!

*runs behind Leo with a baseball bat*