Chapter 1

Clary's POV:
I step out of my car closing the door behind me. I look at the structure In front of me and take a deep breath.
Hundreds of students flooding through the open doors, all ready for the first day of the school year, all except me.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm Clarissa Fairchild, but everyone calls me Clary. I can't sing to save my life and I suck at sport. And that day unknowingly would be the first day of one of the most crazy years of my life

School had never been a strongpoint for me. Not because of grades or behaviour but because I just never fit in. I was never able to make friends. I was introverted, and from previous experience of relationships had trust issues. Mom said that it would be better at this school but I had my doubts.

I joined the students and entered St.Brendan's and made my way to the office which took longer than expected because I had no clue where I was going. When I finally reached the desk I got my timetable. I was happy to see that my first class was one of the few that I didn't hate with a burning passion, art.

My mom had introduced me to art from a young age and I took to it straight away. Some of my earliest memories include the smell of acrylic paint and my mom with a paint brush tucked behind her ear.

As I made my way to class I notice two pretty tough looking guys making fun of a boy with jet black hair and blue eyes.
But he didn't look upset just kind of annoyed.

"Hey alexa any new boyfriends" said one of the guys he was muscular with hair so blond it looked white his eyes were dark. Not brown but black.

"Piss off Sebastian" said the black haired boy quietly but clearly very annoyed through gritted teeth.

"Oh sorry Alec" he said sarcastically with a mischievous grin "it's just I thought that maybe you wanted to be a girl seen as you act like one" His friend laughed stupidly.

I tolerate a lot of things but bullying is certainly not one of them.

I stormed up to Sebastian.

"Hey asshole, shut up!" I yelled.

Sebastian fixed his pits of eyes on me and began to laugh.

"Who are you?" he asked amusement plastered across his face.

Before I could reply he interrupted me.

"You know what I don't care" he said. "Bye Alexa" and with that he walked away his friend trailing behind him.

I turned to Alec.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah but I had it under control" he said narrowing his eyes at me "I didn't need your help" he said and walked off leaving me alone with me thoughts.

Great start Clary I thought to myself.

Then suddenly the bell rang and I hurried off to try find the art room.

(A/N: thanks for reading my first chapter please comment below or vote if you liked and think I should continue writing I'll try to update regularly)