Chapter 2

Clary's POV:
When I reached my classroom I took a seat near the window. I always found that looking outside gave me inspiration while drawing.

I took out my sketch book and began to draw. Drawing helped me relax which was something I really needed to do.

I was aware of somebody standing behind me but I decided to ignore them.

"Your really good" said a low gentle voice behind me.

"Thanks" I said without looking up.

Suddenly the teacher entered the room and everyone made their way to their seats.

I looked behind me to find there was no one there.

"Hey are you ok?" Said a girl beside me with concern. She had long black hair and blue eyes.

"Ya I'm fine" I said with a reassuring smile. I then notice her resemblance to the boy I had seen earlier.

"Actually is your brother Alec?" I asked remembering him correcting Sebastian.

"Ya,I'm Isabelle but my friends call me izzy" she held out her hand and I shook it.

"Clary" I replied.

<><><><><><><><>
Jace's POV:
When I recieved my timetable I was happy to see that my first class was art. The one class that I could not possibly suck at because our teacher thinks everything is art. Once I coughed and accidentally painted a line across the canvas and she insisted on showing the class.

When I entered the room something, or someone caught my eye. A girl with bright red curly hair was sitting by the window by herself drawing. Curiosity got the better of me.

I walked up behind her and looked over her shoulder at the drawing. It was a perfect drawing of the tree outside the window of the classroom.

"Your really good" I said.

"Thanks" she replyed.

"Jacey!!!" I heard Megan call from the opposite side of the room.

Megan and I dated for a while but it didn't last very long. To be honest no relationship I ever had lasted long. The thing is I just get bored easily. Anyway long story short Megan never accepted the break up and keeps trying to get us back together but she's just so damn annoying.

"Hey Megan" I said in a bored voice.

"Jacey sit here" Megan said indicating to the seat next to her just as the teacher walked in.

I shrug and sit next to her ready for class.
(A/N: Thanks for reading remember to vote and comment your opinions or if you just wanna talk)