Chapter 23

Deans POV:

I walked out of the school with a smile on my face. Clary had kissed back. I always end up with a girl at every school but I didn't think Clary would be as easy. Not that this is a game don't get me wrong but I expected her to put up a fight due to her strong mind.

I spotted Sammy ahead and walked towards him he was standing at the entrance to the school taking to a group of older guys.

As I got closer i noticed the contrast in emotion between the two. The guys looked amused and were laughing to themselves whereas there was a look of fear in Sam's eyes his shoulders were slumped and he was visibly shaking.

Anger boiled up inside of me as I made my way towards them.

No one and I mean no one messes with my little brother.

I walked to stand beside Sammy. I quickly glanced at him and I could see the relief flood through him.

"Hello guys" I said in a cheery voice with my best fake smile.

There appearance suddenly changed to fear and I would have laughed if it wasn't for the anger boiling my blood.

"What the f**k do you think you are doing?" I said stepping towards them.

"Oh......uh......we...ugh..." one of them stuttered.

"Stay away from him!" I roared "or believe me the pretty face of yours won't be pretty for much longer"

The simply nodded and ran away.

I turned to look at Sammy.

"What's wrong with you Sam you should be stronger than this" I said gesturing to him.

But when I saw the look of hurt on his face I changed my tone.

"Hey I'm sorry are you ok?" I asked bending slightly to his level.

He nodded as I picked up his bag and we began walking out of the school.

"Has this been going on for a while?" I asked no answer. I wasn't going to get much out of him today I'd have to try tomorrow.

"Just know that you can tell me anything Sammy were brothers" I said looking to my right but Sammy wasn't there.

I looked back and saw Sammy crouched over on the ground. At first I thought he was crying but then I noticed he was looking at something on the ground. When I got closer i noticed the unmistakable yellow powder.

"Sulphur" Sammy said voicing my thoughts.

Ooooo drama!!!

Hoped you liked the chapter I will be posting the first chapter of my new story soon so stay tuned
Don't forget to LIKE and COMMENT

Niamh x