Chapter 6

(A/N: I'm adding a supernatural crossover so make sure to tell me if you guys like it)

Clary's POV:
I didn't actually need to meet izzy she actually had lunch time detention for back talking the English teacher so I decided to check out the school grounds.

I decided to check out the sports facilities as I had never gone near any of those. I walked down a narrow path and found that it lead to the lacrosse field. As I moved from New York I wasn't very familiar with the sport so I decided to check it out.

Jace's POV:
I had to clear my mind clary was driving me crazy (the good crazy). I couldn't stop thinking about her beautiful red hair that shone in the sun those emerald green eyes that reminded me of summer.

I decided to go practice my shots. Lacrosse always helped my block out the rest of the world.

I didn't bother with gear as I wasn't playing with anyone. I just brought my lacrosse stick and three balls.

I began practicing my shots unaware of the person watching.

Clary's POV:
When I entered the lacrosse field I realised I wasn't the only one there.

On further view I realised It was jace.

His focus was extraordinary. I watched as he picked up the ball and threw it towards the net at lightning spead.

I couldn't help but notice his qualities were similar to that of a lion. His golden hair and eyes. His elegance and swift movement (and not to forget his cocky-ness).

I wanted to draw it to capture it in art but I had a feeling this would be very difficult to portray on paper.

I stayed there for a while watching him but it wasn't long before he noticed me there.

I began walking away but he called my name and ran up to me. So much for my quick getaway.

"Like what you see?" Jace said with a cocky grin.

"Ya actually" I replied with a smirk with slightly startled jace.

"The lacrosse field is really something special" I said and laughed as his face fell.

"Well anyways...I was wondering maybe if you-" but he was cut off by a voice behind me.

"Jace where have you been?" I turned to see a tall fair haired boy walking towards us. He was muscular but not too built and he had the most amazing green eyes I had ever seen. I had to admit he was gorgeous.

As soon as he saw me a smile spread across his lips.

"And who might this be?" He said looking me up and down. I began blushing furiously.

"Her names clary" jace said flatly with his jaw clenched.

"Well it's nice to meet to clary" the boy said holding out is had while ignoring Jace's expression "The names Dean, Dean Winchester" (A/N: I'm sorry I had to)

"Nice to meet you too dean" I said shaking his hand.

Jace then coughed loudly to get our attention, there was an expression on his face I couldn't read.

"Shouldn't we be heading back to the Guys Winchester?" Jace said sternly to Dean.

"Oh ya I'll see ya around Clary" he said with a wink and both him and jace walked up towards the school.

Jace's POV:
I could have killed winchester. I couldn't stand to see her with another guy especially if that guy was Dean.

I knew what he was like all he was interested in was one night stands. I knew he was a good guy behind it all but I couldn't stand to see Clary getting hurt.

(A/N: What do you guys think of the supernatural crossover? Comment your opinions please and don't forget to vote. I love feedback and even if you just have something to say just comment!)