Chapter 10

(A/N: so there was a part I wrote in the last chapter that I didn't really like so I'm gonna change that in this one and I'll go back later and change it there.......did that make sence? Anyways enjoy for now!)

Clary's POV:
My head connected with the bench and my head began to spin.

Jace looked towards me. An expression of-

Suddenly a hard expression came over his face. I thought there was something more gentle more kind behind his typical jock exterior but it seems I was wrong. He turned and made his way towards the exit.

That was my answer he didn't care.

Tears began to fall from my eyes.

The coach then entered the room and he looked around realisation forming on his face.
"Wayland in my office NOW!" He roared.

I watched as Jace left the room. He looked back only once straight at me. The same hard expression on his face. Did he really not care? Something flashed across his face but as soon as it was there it was gone again and he turned away again and left.

How could he do something like that and not care?

My only explanation was that I was nothing to him.

I was snapped out of my thought quite literally by Dean snapping his fingers in my face. I looked around and noticed everyone had left. Even Sebastian.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"Are you ok?" He asked concern clearly on his face.

"I'm fine" I said attempting to get up but dean pushed me back down.

"I meant emotionally your obviously not physically you're bleeding, now stay down I have someone on the way with supply's."

I lay down following his orders. Neither of us spoke for a while but some questions formed in my head.

"What's Jace like around you guys?" I asked

"I'm sorry sweetheart but I don't think I'm the person to ask. I've been here as long as you have. But he's a good guy so don't go too hard on him" he said with a wink. I couldn't help but blush.

Suddenly a boy entered the room probably freshman he hurried over with a backpack.

"Clary meet my little brother sammy" Dean said gesturing towards the boy.

"Hey" I said with a weak smile.

"Hey" he replyed shyly without looking up.

He pulled a bandage out of the backpack and began applying it carefully to my head.

"Wow your good at this" I said surprised at the young boys skills.

"It's like you've done this hundreds of times" the brothers shared a knowing look. But it was quick. I wondered what that was about but I decided not to push it.

It wasn't till he was done that anyone spoke again.

"You think you can stand?" Dean asked with the same look of concern as earlier.

"Ya I'm fine" I said as he took my hand and in one swift movement had me standing with him giving me support from behind by holding my elbows.

The close proximity made me flustered and I stepped away from him to stand by myself.

Things got kinda alkward.

Dean rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry if I..." "No, no it's ok...I'll umm see you around dean" I gave sammy a quick smile "bye sammy" and I left.

🔻🔻PLEASE READ BELOW 🔻🔻
🔽🔽❗️VERY IMPORTANT ❗️🔽🔽

(A/N: so I'm kinda stuck and don't know what to write next so it may take a while to update. Feel free to private message me with any ideas and if I use them I will give full credit. If you liked this chapter please VOTE and COMMENT your opinion!!
Niamh x )