Chapter 20

Clary's POV:
Dean led me out of the building and towards the old fountain at the entrance to the school.

He sat down at the edge patting the smooth stone beside him indicating for me to sit so I obeyed.

He looked at me and smiled before turning to his bag to take out his lunch. I couldn't help but stare as his muscles flexed. He was gorgeous. Any girl would kill to kiss his plump lips. His Sandy blond hair messy uncombed yet absolutely perfect. And his green eyes...just wow. I had to admit he would give......him......a run for his money.

When he turned I quickly looked away.

Not quick enough.

"Like what you see?" Dean said smirking at me.

I began blushing furiously.

Dean let out a low chuckle. I looked down at my feet completely embarrassed letting my hair fall to cover my face.

"Hey" he said reaching over to me brushing my hair away from my face "don't cover your face it's one of your best features".

He smiled as he moved his hand to my cheek and began leaning in. Oh by the angel was he going to kiss me?

Jace's POV:
As I walked through the school yard my mind of course wandered to Clary. I needed to talk to her. Maybe she could forgive me? Maybe we could get past this and at least be friends?

As I walked up to the front doors of the school something caught my eye. Clary was sitting on the fountain with Dean. I stopped suddenly.

I watched as Dean brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. Jealousy rose up inside of me. Slowly Dean began to lean in. This couldn't be happening. And when his lips touched hers my heart shattered. I took a step forward but stopped suddenly. No matter how much my heart denied my head, there was nothing I could do. I turned around and walked away.

Clary's POV:
Dean pressed his lips to mine softly and I instantly began to kiss back.

But there was something wrong.

As soon as I began kissing him I thought about Jace.

I kissed him harder trying to clear my mind, trying to forget.

Dean pulled away "woah there" he said with a smirk "although I would love to continue we are in school and you have math now"

I began to blush violently as he stood up and offered me his hand which made me feel awful. If he had known why I had kissed him he would hate me.

But after everything all I could think about is the golden haired boy I insisted I hated.

Jace

Oh my god I my writing has taken a turn for the worst. Sorry guys I'll try improve but I'm just after finishing Transition Year (an optional year of doing practical work in school in ireland) and I didn't do any English because we spent most of our time doing a musical so my English is awful.

Anyway tell me what you guys think and don't forget to LIKE and COMMENT to make my day a bit better (even though this chapter was crap).
Thanks guy's
Niamh x