Chapter 11

(A/N: Sorry it's been so long since my last update I just haven't really known what to write until the amazing ClareAline came to the rescue with an idea so Thank you for that!!🙏)

Jace's POV:
The coach led me into his office and muttered to sit down. I sat down and waited for him to start yelling at me but he didn't say a word. Instead the short man paced back and forth across the untidy office scratching his bald head.

This wasn't good.

He finally spoke in a calm voice "How many times have we had incidents like these since the you started here?"

"Um I don't know....maybe 2 or-" "-it's six Wayland. Six times you have let your anger take over and you've hurt someone."

The coach sighed. "And you know what I told you last time"

It all fit together in my head with those words.

"You're kicking me off the team?"

*****

When I got back to the school I went into the first available door which was luckily the boys toilets.

I leaned on the sink taking a deep breath. I looked up to see my reflection in the miror.

It was the same reflection I had seen again and again but now it seemed different.

I had since a young age struggled with anger issues. Over the years I went to therapy, but I soon learned to control it nyself and stopped going. Yeah i relapsed, if you could use that word, a couple of times but they were only minor incidences like being to agressive on the field. That's why I was so confused as to why this happened now. Why now? I'm sure somepeople would blame it on hormones, but it was as if something supernatural took over me. Like the minute I looked into his eyes I just couldn't control myself.

What was wrong with me?

I thought about Clary and how I hurt her and it made my heart sore. The coach was right I did have anger issues. The best thing to do is to stay away from clary incase I hurt her again.

To love is to destroy

I walked out of the bathroom and out of the school. I wasn't in the mood for math today.

Clary's POV:
Once I left the changing rooms I could feel tears form in my eyes. Dean had helped but nothing could stop the pain in my heart.

I walked quickly back towards the school with my head down.

I stayed walking until I bumped into someone.

"Clary?" Said a familiar voice.

I looked up to see izzy in front of me.

"Oh my god clary what happened?" She said.

I couldn't hold them back any longer and I began to sob uncontrollably.

Izzy pulled me in for a hug

"You are so coming to my house today" she muttered.

(A/N: Sorry it's a short chapter but I haven't wrote in a while😬. I'll hopefully have the next chapter up during this week.Thanks for reading!
Niamh x)