Born to shine (1)

Hey guys this is chapter one! This chapter starts three years after the intro! Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Three years later...

I absentmindedly strummed some chords on my acoustic guitar. Whilst waiting to be called on stage.

I did it. I'm famous. Do I enjoy it? Yes, I do. I love it. Being surrounded by music so nothing bad could happen. It was my protection. And it could never leave me, I always had something to go to. I would never be alone again.

Several minutes passed and the roar the the crowd grew louder. The first act finished and it was my turn.

"Lizzie, get ready you are going on stage in ten." A roadie called out to me. I nodded in response. I got off the arm chair and straightened out my outfit and hair. My red hair matched the red of the converse I was wearing and the hem of my shirt. I was wearing a thin, leather jacket on my shirt with a necklace and a pair of skinny jeans. I was completely ready and went in search of my back-up band.

I looked around backstage. And then I found them.

"Are you guys ready? We need to be on stage in a few..." I said. Johnny- the guitarist turned around to face me and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Sure thing Liz. Don't fret." He said easily and then ran his fingers through his toulsed bronze hair.

"I am not fretting I am making sure. This is our last show so I want it to be good." I said firmly.

"Yes Miss." Mark said solemnly. He was the drummer of the band.

"Whatever Mark." I said.

"Someone is in a bad mood." Tony the bassist said. I rolled my eyes at him. He only noticed now that there is something wrong with me?

"Nice observation Tony. It was about time you realised." I said softly and then removed myself from Johnny and walked to the wings. I knew they were going to question what I just said. But the thing is that I never talk about it.

I waited silently for the stage to be set and for me and my band to be called on. Several minutes pased and Mark, Johnny and Tony were standing beside me. They didn't say anything about my previous comment which I was pleased about.

"Okay it's time to go on stage!" The same roadie said to us.

"Okay guys this has to be our best show yet okay?" I said to them.

"Yep this is going to be awesome!" Tony said happily. He looks like he is a kid in a candy shop.

"Yes, let's show what we could do!" Mark said.

"What they two said." Johnny said and pointed at Mark and Tony. I rolled my eyes at him and we went on stage. I got an electric guitar from the stands and plugged it in to the amp. Johnny did the same, Tony got his bass and Mark sat himself behind his drums ready to play. I got the mircophone which was set out for me and then spoke to the roaring crowd.

"Hey guys! It's me Lizzie and my band sweet seduction! I hope you enjoy this show! It is the last on this tour!" I said to the crowd and gave them a smile. They cheered louder. I loved the roar of the crowd. I loved the fact there were people out there wanting to hear us play. It was amazing and I couldn't get over it.

Mark counted us in and we started. We knew all the songs we were going to sing because of the set list. They were the songs off my new album and a few covers.

* * *

I became sweaty as we performed. But all performers did. It was time for the last song. I put my guitar back on to the stand and held the mircophine in my hand without any instrument. I was going to sing my heart out for this.