Born to Shine (10)

"Hey guys! I'm Trisha Sparks and this is my band Blazing lights. That's Charlie West, Marcus Grady and Jacob Samuels. I hope you enjoy the show!" She said. And with that she kicked off.

They started off with a cover it was How to save a life by The Fray. She seemed quite tight with her voice at first but soon she surrendered herself to the music as I told her to. She and her band had amazing chemistry and they looked happy to be up there.

I turned to see Johnny looking intently at her. I then got an idea.

"Johnny...?" I said. He didn't take his eyes off her.

"Hmmm?" He said. I smiled very slightly.

"What do you think of Trisha?" I asked choosing my words carefuuly. He turned to me and looked confused.

"What do you mean what do I think of her?" He asked.

"You clearly like her... That's a change for you." I pointed out. He scoffed.

"Yeah right. I don't like her. She'll just be another f*ck." He said. I could clearly see in his face that it was more then that.

"Well Johnny it better not be. I swear if you use her and then dump her you would regret it. You deserves much more then the sluts you find and play with. If you are going to 'f*ck' her make sure she is 100% alright with it or that you are in a relationship and I don't mean friends with benefits. She is my friend so don't do anything okay?" I said to him firmly. Usually I wasn't strong-worded. But if it had to be done, it had to be done.

He looked taken aback by what I had said. I felt quite proud of myself.

"Okay Lizzie. I won't you are starting to scare me plus you are my boss. I guess I won't 'f*ck' her then." He said.

"I'm not saying you can't I don't want you to use her." I said.

"I don't... do relationships you know that Lizzie." He said.

"Give it a shot. I think if you put your man-whore ways aside you two you be great together." I encouraged. He smiled at me.

"I'll see what I could do. Wait. Are you trying to hook us up? Does Trisha know you are doing this?" He asked suspiciously. I shook my head.

"You know I don't play match-maker I'm just saying what I think. And no Trisha does not know. If you two are meant to be then let's see." I said. He nodded.

I hope they do end up together. I don't know... But I have a good feeling about them.

*

Blazing lights had done most of their songs and were having a break. I decided to go backstage and congratulate them on their great performance.

"You guys did amazing! See I told you Trisha that you'll be great." I said. They then all turned to me.

"Well I just did what you said and you were right! Thank you! I guess I learned from the best!" She said happily to me. She smiled and I returned the gesture. I didn't notice but Shane was backstage too.

"Yeah right." He said. I ignored him. Trisha turned to him and gave him a hard look.

"Look who's talking. You aren't the best Shane and you didn't give any advice. So keep you facts right." She snapped at him. He gave her a long, hard glare.

"I was referring to the fact anyone can perform if they have talent and guts so you get you're facts right." He snapped harshly back and then walked off. Probably to the bar.

"Just ignore him Lizzie. I think he's just jealous." Trisha said to me.

"I do ignore him and he's got nothing to be jealous of really." I said.