Born to Shine (25)

*Still Lizzie's POV*

I took a deep breath as I exited my car, I grabbed my bag in one hand and in the other was my guitar. With my hip I closed the door and then locked it. I walked up to the porch and juggled my items between my hands so I was able to open the door. Standing in front of me was a very happy Trisha.

She threw her arms around me and gave me a tight hug.

"I'm happy to see you too." I replied and then managed to free myself from my friend. I placed my items on the side knowing that I wouldn't be in my room anytime soon.

"Guess what?" Trisha gushed excitedly. I raked my brain for any possible answer. The only thing that came mind was Johnny.

"Has it got anything to do with Johnny?" I asked. She nodded vigorously and her eyes twinkled slightly.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend! And that's not even the best part! He told me he loves me and... and AND he took me somewhere special last night after Shane left to go to yours, which reminds me. You. Need. To. Give. Me. The. Details!" She exclaimed happily. A smile broke out widely on my face I was happy for them the only thing I wasn't happy about was spilling details. There wasn't much to tell is there?

"Trisha I'm so happy for you and Johnny. You two are simply perfect for one another. As for details... well there isn't much to tell." I replied. Okay that might be a lie... he took me out last night.

"I don't believe you. C'mon why don't we go upstairs to take your stuff and then you could tell me there." She offered. I nodded knowing that she would get her way anyway. I held my guitar and Trisha held my bag and we both headed upstairs to my room.

As soon as we entered Trisha dumped my bag on the bed and turned to me.

"Okay spill." She demanded.

"Okay well he came over. I was quite shocked that he did. I invited him inside and then Marco thought it was a good idea to go out to dinner with Kate so we were home alone. He apologized to me and the way he did was... interesting but sweet. He went on his knees and-"

"Oh my God! He went on his knees that is so cute! who would've known he was such a softie!" She exclaimed loudly and excitedly.

"Shhh! Do you want everyone to hear? And can I proceed now?" I questioned.

She nodded obediently and zipped her mouth and threw away the imaginary key

.

"His apology was very sincere... and he made me realize to let go of the past no matter how hard your life is... and then well I hugged hi-"

"You hugged him?! OMG did you kiss? I can-"

"We did not kiss Trish! We are only friends! Now anymore interruptions and I won't tell you what happened." I said firmly. She again nodded.

"Okay where was I? Oh yes so I hugged him and he hugged me back. And then he well... what can I say he is very full of himself. So after all that I offered to make him coffee," Trisha looked like she was going to burst but I gave a look "So I made him coffee and we were just talking and stuff. He actually asked me if I was going back to dating. That was funny anyway I then asked him why he made me do so many takes and well I was completely shocked myself and he told me he likes the sound of my voice-"