Born to Shine (18)

I felt nothing but pain from the past couple of days. Not physical pain, emotional. I still haven't healed from when Elise had died. I mean like who would've? It's only been just over a week. I haven't met Marco since either, only talked to him on the phone. I felt bad and promised myself that I would go home in a few days time to see him and Kaitlyn, she had moved in with him. At least he had some kind of company.

It's not like I don't it's just that I don't want to bother anyone else. They could do what they would like to do without being interrupted by someone like me.

The pain within me surged some more at the thought of being alone. How much could a person take? I wish I had some sort of company.

Sighing I stood up and ran my fingers through my messy hair.

Recording hadn't been too good either. Shane always, at any possible moment threw an insult my way. Like my music is terrible, I can't sing, I'm lousy, I'm ugly etc. I don't know why he did it and I don't know why it made me feel worse everytime. That's why I am lounging in my room. Usually Trisha would stay with me but I wanted to stay alone and so she could be with Johnny. I still had to talk to him, about Trisha.

Deciding that I was being pathetic, just moping around. I grabbed my guitar and headed downstairs. A few people were in the lounge talking whilst some talk show was on, no-one was paiding attention to it though. I decided to sit myself next to Johnny, who was talking animatedly to Trisha. I smiled half-heartedly at the sight of them. I was so happy for them.

"Hey Lizzie, I was just about to go upstairs to see what you were up to. But it's good now that you are here." Trisha said. I noticed her eyes were glittering and she was finding it hard not to look at Johnny.

My heart sunk. Yes I was happy for her but I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. I dismissed the feeling before it became noticed.

"Yes Lizzie. Why were you all alone anyways? You know you always have us." Johnny said. I noticed the sparkle in his eyes as well.

"I'm not always alone plus I wouldn't want to intrude on you two." I said. They both became uncomfortable. I felt a smirk pulling on my lips.

"Intrude on us? What do you mean...? We don't have anything to hide... And..." Johnny mumbled. They both blushed slightly.

"Lizzie, it doesn't matter you could intrude whenever you want okay?" Trisha said trying to get rid of the awkwardness.

"It's alright. I know you two wouldn't want me to be a third wheel or whatever. I'm happy for you guys." I said and then winked. Their cheeks reddened again and then I got up from my seat.

"Where are you going?" Johnny inquired.

"To get a drink. I'm thristy. Have fun." I said. They mumbled bye to me and then I left the room and headed to the kitchen, guitar is hand. I entered the room and saw Shane and Matt in there. When I was in sight of Shane. He groaned, louder then a person should groan. They also stopped the conversation they were having. I desperately tried to ignore the thickening tension as I got a bottle of water in the fridge.

"Hey Lizzie." Matt said. I was suprised that he had greeted mee so I decided to return the favour. I turned around to face them. Before I looked at Matt, Shane's and I's eyes locked for a split second. His eyes were dark with anger he possessed.

"Hi Matt, Shane." I said, deciding that it was polite to greet Shane too. He just ignored me.

"How are you then?" Matt asked. Apart from Trisha and the guys Matt was the only who talked to me properly. I appreciated that but didn't understand why he was wasting his time.