Born to Shine (12)

I shifted to get into a comfortable position but then knew it was no point. I wasn't able to sleep anymore. I sighed and then got up stifling a yawn. I covered my hand with the back of my hand and ran my fingers through my messy hair.

I brushed my hair with my fingers before I decided it was pointless. I got off my bed and stumbled to my wardrobe to get out some clothes. I picked out a casual sweater and pair of jeans. I went to my ensutite bathroom and showered, changed and brushed my teeth until I soon felt completely human.

I exited my ensuite bathroom and went to my dresser to brush my hair. I took out my make shift brush my hair gently brushing my hair not wanting to yank my hair out. When I was settled I tired my hair into a sloppy ponytail looking somewhat presentable.

Deciding that I didn't care I grabbed my guitar and headed downstairs before doing so I checked the time. It was 3 pm I have enough hours of sleep.

I walked down the hallway and to the staircase. It was quiet upstairs so everyone was sleeping still or downstairs. I went first to the vacant kitchen to get coffee and to make some toast. I wasn't big on breakfast but I felt hungry and also a headache coming on. It must be from the alcohol. Good thing I didn't drink to much and was sober when I slept.

After eating I took the remainders of my coffee to the studio where I expected everyone to be. Whilst walking there I heard the faint noise of chatter from the lounge. Then silence. I turned on my heel to go to the lounge. I stood in the threshold and saw that everyone was watching tv. I perched myself on a arm of the couch and intently watched the tv as everyone else did. I noticed it was one of them gossip shows. The presenter sat on her chair professionally and started to talk about the most recent but probably false story.

"In the early hours of this morning after Blazing Lights had performed, them Sweet Seduction and RSD went to a bar. Hours later Shane had been arrested due to public disorder. However when he was bailed none of his band bailed him out but superstar Lizzie McGaugh did. Cameras of the local area captured them lingering around the police station. Them being quite close." She said. Then a picture appeared behind her of me and Shane. It was when he had asked if he could drive and he grabbed me causing me to collide into his chest. The picture showed me looking intently on him and him looking back in the same way...

Why do I have a reason people are going to think we are some sort of item?

I gulped. I didn't want that to happen it was unnecessary and something I did not want.

No one in the room uttered a word and carried on watching.

"People are being to wonder about their 'relationship' and Shane's former relationship with Stacy Benson. Is he cheating on her? Does Lizzie McGaugh aware of this relationship? How does Stacy feel? Do Shane and Lizzie, being superstars of the Galaxy record company, make a good couple? How long are they going to keep their relationship uncovers? All these unanswered questions are about and one more how is their relationship going to effect the sales and outcome of their upcoming tour?" She listed off. She signed off and I blankly looked at the tv screen for a few seconds before getting my composture.

I can't believe they think that we are in an 'relationship'. I talked to him properly for the first time last night. And he was drunk so that doesn't entirely count right?

I can't believe this is happening! I am in no relationship with him. And I don't exactly want to be either! I rejected him last night. I wonder how he now thinks of it. I sent a quick glance his way and he seemed to be in his own little world.

"Lizzie, Lizzie! Lizzie?" Trisha said from beside me. I gave her my attention.

"What is it...?" I trailed. I was still in shock from the false story. I wasn't in a relationship!