Born to Shine (11)

Picture of Trisha on the side do you think Megan Fox suits her? She just needs hazel eyes! ------------------------------------>

*

"Lizzie?" A voice said. I soon recognised it to be Shane's I wonder what he wants...

"Shane?" I questioned confused. Why is he calling?

"Where is everyone else?" He asked.

"They haven't come back yet. It's only me and Trisha. Trisha has fallen asleep she was pretty wasted." I explained. I looked at the time and saw that it was edging to 3 in the morning. I had been down here for less then an hour.

I heard him groan on the other side of the phone.

"Is everything alright?" I asked not really sure on what to say.

"I... um..." He trailed.

"Where are you at the bar?" I asked.

"No I'm in jail." He said.

Woah that was unexpected. What was he doing in jail?

"What are you doing in jail Shane?" I asked.

"I got into this fight. Could you tell on eof the guys to bail me out when they come over?" He asked. I thought for a second. I might fall asleep and I don't know when they'll be back. So he would probably be out in hours to come which could be bad for him.

"Do you want me to bail you out? I don't mind. It's just that I don't know when they are coming back and they probably just pass out or something so you would be in for a while." I explained.

It felt weird talking to Shane. I hadn't really talked to him before like this. A normal conversation.

"Ur..." He trailed not really sure on what to say. Hmmm... He usually knows on what to say.

"I don't mind I not exactly tired or piss drunk." I said.

He then agreed and told me where he was. The line went dead and I grabbed my guitar and went upstairs to get my car keys. I got back downstair exited the board house and got into my car. The early morning breeze was comforting but I still put the heater on in my car.

I drove through the streets of New York. The difference between New York and anyother city is that it was full of life at night. The city was fully awake.

I drove through the dark streets before I reached the Police Station. I pulled up and then walked to the buliding. I entered and approached the main desk.

"I here to bail out Shane Ashby?" I said to the man. He looked up and was a little startled.

"You are Lizzie McGaugh aren't you? What are you doing bailing him out?" He asked.

"He called and I was the only one available to do it everyone else was out." I explained. He nodded.

I gave the payment for bailing Shane out and went with the officer to get him from the Cell.

"Shane your girl is here for you." The officer said.

"I'm not his girl..." I said. He ignored me and opened the cell door. There sitting on a old bench was Shane. He was piss drunk but seemed to be sobering up.  He looked at me with a straigh face.

"Okay Shane I don't want to see you in here again just because you are famous doesn't mean you could do whatever you want. You were doing good I hadn't seen you in for a few months." The Officer said.

I was aware that Shane was in and out of jail for fights and drink driving. I don't know why he did it but I rather not pry.

He got of the bench and stumbled in his step as he walked to us.