Born to shine (6)

"Lizzie have you got everything?" Elise asked and then entered my bedroom. She stood next to me and put her arms around my shoulder causing me to look at her. He smiled sadly at me.

"I can't believe you are going again!" she said. I smiled sadly back at her and the hugged her.

"It's alright Elise. I'll come to visit you and Marco. Plus I've been here for two weeks so you can't say I'm never here." I said.

"I know but you are my little sister I miss spending time with you. Promise me you will let me take you shopping." she said. I sighed.

"Okay fine but just because I have money don't make me spend it on things I don't need!" I said.

"If I don't do that you'll never spend your money." She said.

"And? I have my whole life ahead of me I don't want to end up bankrupt!" I said.

"You are too famous to become bankrupt and we are still going shopping." She said.

"Whatever you say Elise." I said.

"Do you need any help?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Okay then I need to go do something tell me when you are about to leave. I'll wave you off." She said.

"Sure thing Elise." I replied. she smiled at me and then she left the room. I gathered my last things and then thought about if there was anything else I needed. After a few minutes I decided it didn't really matter. The board house was only twenty minutes away so if I needed anything I could come back. I closed my suitcase and tugged it out if the room. I went downstairs and pplaced it in the hall way and then looked for my sister and brother. They were talking in the kitchen.

"Hey guys I'm going to go now." I said to them. They turned to me and smiled.

"You know it's not fair." Marco said.

"What's not fair?" I asked.

"I barely have time with my younger sister! It isn't fair." He replied. I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry Marco but I have to! You have Elise or Kaitlyn to keep you company. Plus I am only 20 minutes away so I'll come by regulary." I said.

"True..." He said.

"I agree with Marco but there is nothing we can do about it is there?" Elise said.

"Sorry guys... I've got to go now it's edging to one..." I said as I glanced at the wall clock.

"Okay we'll wave you off." Elise said. I smiled at them and then headed for the hall way. I grabbed my bag and then opened the front door. I then dropped it to hug my brother and sister.

"Okay Liz see you soon make sure to drop by okay?" Elise said and then let go.

"Sure thing. I promise to." I promised.

"Don't put other singers to shame okay?" Marco joked and pulled him into a hug.

"I'll try." I said playing along. He then pulled away and gave me a serious look.

"I mean it." He said.

"I know and I'm not that good..." I said. That was a lie I knew I was good but I wasn't egotistical.

"You know you are. And make sure no one takes advantage of you because if I hear that anyth-" He said and then I cut him off. He said the same thing all the time.

"Yeah I know Marco you would make them regret that they were even born and yada yada yada. Nothing's going to happen." I reassured. The only person that would bother me was Shane. He really hated me so I guess I am going to have to live with that. It's only for a month or two nothing bad could happen right?