Born to Shine (38)

*Lizzie's POV *

"Finally! I feel so happy to get out of there!" I exclaimed to the afternoon sky after the final session of court. Which was only the second session.

"You act like you haven't breathed in days."

I ignored Shane's comment and continued to looked contentedly into the sky.

"I feels like that," I informed him non of the less.

"It was only half an hour."

"Shane?"

"Yes Iz?"

"Shut up," I told him. He didn't say anything in response, he just grabbed me by the waist causing a warm sensation to form at the pit of my stomach and spread through me. He pressed his lips to a newly found sensitive spot below my ear, causing me to moan softly before he moved his lips to my ear.

"And if I don't?" He asked, his voice low, husky making shivers run rapidly up my spine, also giving me the want to do all sorts of things to him. In response to Shane I elbowed him. Hard. In the chest.

"Ow," he complained, "What was that for?"

"Don't speak like that," I told him. He looked into my sky eyes questioningly whilst rubbing the part where I elbowed him.

"Why not?" He asked clearly in a state of confusion.

"Because. I'm innocent and talking like that makes me think of things," I informed him.

He burst out laughing, he clutched his stomach forgetting about the injury and just laughed. I scowled at him but he didn't seem to notice. I shifted my weight to one of my legs and with the opposite arm I rested it on my hip.

"It's not that funny," I told him when he started to gasp for air.

"It is," he managed to choke out.

"If you don't stop laughing I'm going to walk away."

Shane didn't seem affected by my words so I just turned of my heel and walked away.

Stupid boyfriend.

"Oh c'mon Lizzie!" Shane called out when he came to his senses. Finally I must add.

I heard his footsteps speed up so within a matter of seconds his warm hand enveloped mine. It was hard to ignore the way the sparks flew through us; it felt nice.

"I'm sorry," Shane apologized sounding awfully sincere.

"You should be," I told him, I couldn't help but smile. So I bit my lip to stop the motion, Shane pouted; I figured that now I'm his girlfriend - the word made me cringe slightly but none of the less I loved the role - I leaned forward and kissed his bottom lip. Shane groaned, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me forward.

"At the rate you're going I'd give your innocence a month, maybe less." I rolled my eyes at Shane's words, but wondered if they'd be true anyway.

"Are you going to rape me then?" I asked him.

"Nope," he vowed. "You wouldn't be able to resist."

"Want to bet?"

"It's on."

*

"You look hawt, Shane will eye rape you," Trisha gushed to me. Her final statement making me think of our earlier bet. Shane had said he wasn't going to force me into anything, and our relationship would go as fast as we wanted to which I appreciated. I'm really rusty with dating.

But that doesn't matter.

As if on cue there was a knock on the door, followed by Shane's voice instantly making me nervous. "Trisha have you finally finished playing Barbie with Lizzie?"