Redemption

Marie paced in her room and listened to the heart breaking whimpers coming from the small girl.She knew she couldn't let it go on anymore.She couldn't take anymore blood on her hands after Sang.'Sang' she hadn't thought of her in a long time close to 17 years.She realized that there was only one person who can save her and help her through this torture,but it was going to be difficult to get Sang to forgive her.Hell Marie didn't care if Sang forgave her or not,She just wanted to save Emily.With that thought in mind Marie quietly waited until she knew her mom was passed out and Emily had left,to slip out of the house to start her mission.Marie pulled up to the large house and shakily pulled the keys out of the ignition.She quietly went up to the mansion sized house to knock.She waited patiently,until a teenage boy answered the door.He looked at her confused,Marie started to apologize for getting the address wrong,when suddenly Kota Lee himself came to the door.He stared at her with pure hatred."what are you doing here,Marie?"he exclaimed venom dripping off every word."I need t-to talk to S-Sang." Marie stuttered out.Kota gave a dry laugh and was about to slam the door in her fave when Sang herself appeared along with the rest of the boys.The 9 boys began to make a barrier between the two sisters.Sang dolled her green eyes and pushed herself through to stare at her step sister.Sang calmly asked,"What at you doing here Marie?"Marie replied,"It's not about me and I don't expect for you to forgive me,but someone needs your help."Sang shared a confused glance with her husbands and asked the question on everyone's mind,"Who?"
Marie sighed and said,"Its a long story.."