The morning After

As I slowly awoke,my surroundings slowly coming back to me in waves.
I was cocooned in a bundle of warmness,so much warmness that it was like being thrown into a fire.
I wasn't used to waking up to the cocoon of people that considered me family,no I was used to waking up alone and cold.
"Goodmorning babygirl.",
Sang whispered to me,with a soft, gentle smile.
My blue eyes flashed to meet hers,
Giving her a small smile that didn't reach my eyes,I responded,
"Goodmorning..."
I hesitated..
Sang smiled gently catching on that my anxiety was getting the best of me,
"It's okay,sweetheart,no rush."
My shoulders relaxed but I was still sad about Jessica.
Sang understood so she gently smiled at me and said,
"How about we get started on breakfast for this lot and then I have an idea to share okay?"
I smiled,this time it was genuine.
"Okay,can we make chocolate chip pancakes?"
She giggled and nodded.
She slowly untangled herself from between Luke and Sean and put a finger to her lips in the classic.
'Shhhh' pose.
And then gently helped me uncocoon myself from the arms of Owen.
And together we sneakily stepped over the boys.
(Play video above.)
I giggled a little because I was singing the pink panther song in my head quietly.
But apparently i hummed it quietly under my breath because Sang snorted and almost fell on top of Kota.
But then she giggled and joined me.
Soon we were both singing the pink panther theme aloud as quiet as possible as to not wake the others.

We made our way to the kitchen,giggling all the way.
We got started on breakfast eggs,bacon,fruit salad and of course Chocolate chip pancakes.
After we made at least enough to feed a large army we quietly put them in the fridge.
While Sang was putting the food in the fridge,I glanced above her at the time
6:15
Flashed in bright letters.

"Alright,so Emily,would you like to help me with something?"

I tensed,but relaxed and asked,
"With what exactly?"

Sang turned to me with a smirk in my directions,in her eyes was a familiar spark that I loved.

The Spark of Mischief

so I mirrored her look and said,

"Absolutely,but we go all out deal?"

Smiling she said,

"You're on."

30 minutes later.
Everything was set up,and Emily was a ball of  excitement practically bouncing from place to place.

Sang smiled watching her,but had to admit she never wanted to be on this girls bad side,she might be worse than Luke.

Sang winced thinking about them two teaming up.

'Any moment now Sang said getting into position for phase one,
A.K.A:The wake up call

'Hopefully they won't hate me after this' She thought,then added,
'They can't after they see her face lit up like the fourth of july.
Though'

Sang smiled before putting a look of worry and concern on her face and quickly ran to the room her boys were in,careful to avoid the traps they set.
Sang ran into the room screaming
"Boys quick!,You have to help me please...I didn't mean t-to I swear.I tried but.."
She colasped onto the ground sobs falling from her lips.

The boys were all up in a minute,
Surrounding her,as to block from any dangers.

Kota gently held her as she sobbed.
"Shh,Love,just tell us what happened,we can fix it.We will help you but you got to tell us."