Family Problems

Emily sighed as she walked down the empty street.She can't help but think of her dream.It felt so real.All the boys were there.Trying to get her to talk.Why did she have this dream?What was it trying to tell her?
Her demons were in it.Thr thing is they disappeared months ago.She started to panic at the thought of them ever coming back.She knew on thing tho....She had to get Jess and Anna to safety,even if it meant never seeing them again.She had to do this fast,but quietly.If her new or old family found out about this then it would be the end of the mission.She likes to pretend to be a ninja or spy in these situations.It makes it more fun.She quickly got out a burner phone.(What?I told you she has skills,You didn't think she knows about the app?)She dialed her number quickly.She answered on the first ring.
E-Emily J-Jessica
J-Hello
E-Jess?
J-Thank god Emily,i was worried Alex refused to tell me where you were..
She would of continued to rant but Emily interrupted her.
E-Jess listen I need you to meet me now,Dont tell a soul where you are going are who you're meeting.
J-O-ok Where?
E-Do you remember the place where this all started?
J-of course
E-Hurry be careful
J-See you soon.
Emily sighed as she closed her phone and walked into the park where everything started.Halfway there she put her new phone on a bench and kept walking.That way if the boys track her down then they won't interrupt her plan.She kept walking,across the bridge that led to the parks entrance,through the swings passed the slide.Passed the jungle gym dome and into the trees.She climbed as fast as possible.She got just high enough to see everything,but still stay out of sight to any prying eyes.She watched Jessica walk into the park and slowly walk to the jungle gym and sit on the top.Emily cautiously watched making sure she didn't have a tail.When there was no sign of any tails on either girl.Emily quickly jumped down from the tree and tackled the older girl into a hug.
"Emily,i missed you.",said Jess.Emily smiled into the hug,She instantly relaxed hearing those words,but
tensed a few seconds later.
Jessica sent her a worried look and asked.
"Emily what's going on?"
Emily sighed and mumbles,
"Your in danger."
Jess gasped and said
"How? Why?Who?"
Emily sighed and said
"I don't know,but we can't trust anyone.I need you to act normal when you get back."
Jess looked confused but asked,
"What do I need to do?"
Emily looked at her her face becoming serious and said,
"Do you remember operation Cage?"
Jessica nodded.And said,
"It was when the rebel group was all locked in a room with one another and one of them was an enemy,so the leader sent the one in danger away with the children, not knowing where she went...."Jessica trailed off.
"No,not happening"
Emily sighed desperately.
"Jess you have to your the only one who can take Ana and get away.Dont say goodbye to anyone not even Tyler.We have to be safe about this for Ana's sake."
Jessica sighed and said,
"Tyler is asleep so is Alex,but there light sleepers if I try to pack my stuff they will wake up."
Emily had a thoughtful face and said,
"Okay here is the mission,I'll get Ana out of the orphanage,her adoption papers got verified at midnight so she is officially yours and Ms.Mary knows that we are our own makeshift family if she asks were going on a family vacation and we want to surprise her before she wakes up.While I do that you go to the mall and buy everything you need to travel only.Ill take care of the plane tickets.Can you do the house?"
Jess nodded and said,
"Yes I can do that on the plane to......"
Emily quickly slapped a hand over her mouth.
"I can't know."
Jessica sighed then smiled
"You can go with me."
Emily smiles sadly and said
"Sang and them wouldn't let me and I couldn't sneak out but as soon as you and Ana get on the plane and it leaves and your safely home so in about 5 hours I'll try to join you and if I manage to make it to the airport I'll call you then come join you I promise."
Jessica smiles and says,
"Mission is a go"
Emily smiles and watched as Jessica got into her rental car and left toward the mall after Emily gave her all the money that she had.

Emily sighed as she walked towards the orphanage.

Meanwhile,The boys are freaking out and Sang is really worried.She won't sleep or eat.Victor tracked her phone but realized she left it behind and covered her tracks.Sang sighs and spoke over the boys yelling.
"Well we aren't doing any good sitting here she promised she would be back and she will.She promised me she would come to me if she needed me.She will call when she needs us."
Owen spoke up,
"You are absolutely right my dear heart."
Sean smiled and said,
"You are right Pookie and Pumpkin will have the best doctor ever to make sure she is okay."
Sang smiled a little.
Luke suddenly stood up with Gabe and said,
"She will have the best back up team ever."
Gabe piped up too,
"Yep us and Kaylee's team."
North bellowed,
"SHE BETTER NOT HAVE A MARK ON HER."
Sang smiled and giggled.
All her boys smiled,even Owen and it wasn't a millimeter smile it was a full blown smile and it still took her breath away.

Emily slowly walked up to the orphanage door and knocked.......
To be continued