The rescue team/kidnappers

Emily pov
I sighed as I sat down on the sidewalk a few miles from the rental car lot.I realized by now that my new family and my new aunt's and uncles would be tracking me down right now but I didn't care.I didn't care about anything  anymore,but finding out who betrayed and tore apart our family.Little did I know the person was closer then I thought.I stared at the sky with endless tears streaming down my face.It was freezing cold out here,but I don't care.I was shaking and probably will have hyperthermia by the time they track me down.
'great another lecture to add to the pile'
I rolled my blue eyes at that thought.
Suddenly,Lights shined on me.I closed my eyes and stood up and looked at the blue Jeep in front of me.
Definitely not Sangs or the Boys'
A girl with dark hair gor out followed by 4 boys or men considering there
The same age as the boys on the Blackbourne team maybe older?
I looked at them,eyebrow raised in question my blonde/brownish hair fell down my shoulders.
The girl smiled at me and stepped closer and said,
"Hi,its nice to finally meet my niece.Im Kaylee And These are your uncles,Axel,Marc ,Brandon,and Raven."They smiled or waved in greeting.
I sighed and looked at them all in the eyes and said,
"On a scale of 1-10 how much are they going to push my punishment?"
They chuckled quietly and Axel sat beside of me and the others followed suit.
"Depends..."Marc trailed off and Marc finished it,
"On how much trouble you got yourself into."
I rolled my eyes and said,
"I can't help it trouble just followed me one day and decided to stay and follow my train o disasters."
Raven laughed loudly and said,
"Luke and Gabe were right you do fit in well with them."
Kaylee smiled and said,
"Your like the perfect blend of them all,Are you sure Kota didn't make you in a lab,or something?
I smiled a little.
Axel spoke up next
" we better get you home,they are meeting us there."
I sighed and said,
"I don't want too...."I trailed off.
Brandon gave a mischievous smile and quickly threw me over his shoulder while saying
"Too bad you are freezing cold and there is nothing to worry about.They will understand."
Kaylee added on,
"Yeah they will be glad your home safe and sound."

Before the car even stopped all the way,my door was being thrown open by a drama filled Gabe and the air left my lungs as he squeezed me,
"Lord your freezing,Doc you might want to check her out."
I was passed along to the other boys and to Sang.I was passed to Owen last and he carried me inside.Sean trailed behind.Owen took me to the kitchen and sat me on the counter,while Sean gave me a quick check up.
Owen spoke up breaking the silence,
"We are going to have a family meeting right after this and there is to be no interruptions or secrets am I clear?" He asked looking me in the eye with his 'im your father don't start with me.' look.I sighed and nodded