WOLF PACK

Emily's pov
I looked up into the steal grey eyes of the one and only Owen Blackbourne.
He glanced down at me and easily lifted me up by my forearm.I tried to get out of his hold but he simply spun me around so my back was against his chest and held both my arms and one hand the other one around my waist so I couldn't wiggle out of his hold, and moved farther in the room so the rest of his family could enter.
Luke and Gabe took one look at the 2 grown boys on the floor and started laughing and taunting the other boys.I looked at them,then back to Luke and Gabe,Then to the floor and back again.Owens grip suddenly loosened and I bolted out of his hold and dodged Silias and North.
Luke and Gabe's eyes widened when they figured out what I was about to do,but before anyone could say 'No'
I flipped them so they were laying on the floor.
The room erupted into laughter,I frowned not liking them gang up on each other,I looked at Kaylee and Sang,it seems they were thinking the same.
I met sangs green eyes and Kaylee's dark eyes ,I tried to convoy a single message.
'I don't like this,help?"
Hopefully this works cause if it doesn't I can kiss the sneaking out idea Goodbye.

If I want to beat a pack of dogs then I have to take out there leader and his second in command,as a result the pups in training won't know how to react.
Owen and Sean tried to react but it was too late.
My next victim to take out to take over the pack was of course the strategists of the whole pack.The loyal followers.
Kota.
Kaylee took down Axel then Corey at the same time I took down Owen and Sean.She also took down Marc and Brandon,while I attacked Kota.
The mighty pack warriors are to be taken down next.
They are strong, warriors so all three of us took them down one at a time.

We almost got captured twice,but I used my secret weapon to knock them out.

Now it was 3 she wolves against the rest of the pack
Nathan, and Victor
I circled them,Victor got taken out from behind by Sang and Kaylee.
Now it was me and Nathan.
I knew the others would automatically assume I would loose and I can't blame them.He is stronger,and more precise with his hits......But they forgot speed makes a difference,I'm smaller yes,but it makes me be able to move easier.
I smirked as a perfect song came on to match my situation, courtesy of Kaylee.I tripped him up making him fall with his back to me hunched over,I used this to my advantage and stepped up on his back and rubbed a extra ball on his skin,it was like a orbee ball it obsorbs into the skin and leaves no evidence,but in a minute it would make him pass out.
He used my moment of distraction to flip me over his shoulder so I landed on my back and he pinned my arms above my head.Nathan smiled
"Give up yet little bit?"
I smirked and said
"NEVER"
He gave me a smile that promised trouble.
"Alright,"
He sighed.
"Any lasts words?"
He taunted jokingly.
Too bad for him I wasn't joking
""Goodnight"
He looked confused but passed out before he could get a word out.
I jumped up and saw everyone recovering except Luke Gabe Owen and Sean.
Snag and Kaylee jumped on Luke and Gabe but they held them down instead.
I glanced at Owen and Sean,they were smirking,I could probably take them both down again,but im tired and dont have the power too.
Sean spoke softly,
"Pumpkin pie,do you want to go down the easy way?",
I stepped back they stepped forward,
"Which is" i asked.
Owen answered,
"Surrender."
I glanced at them with the 'Seriously' look.
Owen smiled,
"I figured not, your too stubborn, just like someone else I know"
He gave a pointed look to Sang as she screamed as Gabe tickled her.
'im gonna miss them...I'm sorry I have to get to Jess.
Most have recovered from my knock out thing it only lasts about 3 minutes.

Owen watched as the emotions flashed through her eyes,so much like Sang I'm surprised she isn't hers.
Owens eyes widened as he saw the choice flash across her face.
'Boys" he barked They snapped there heads up instantly alert.
They saw it clear on her face,
SHE WAS GONNA RUN.