THE BACKUP

Emily dialed the number.The boys didn't hear it because they were too worried about Prince attacking considering he's a 'wild' wolf.Emily listened to the dial tone and thankfully the main boss picked up.
S-Sang E-Emily
S-Hello
E-Sang
S-Emily? What's the matter?Are you okay?........
E-(She cut Sang off)
E-I need help.
S-Okay?
E-Do you remember how to get to the clearing?
S-The one where we met at?
E-Yes come please hurry
S-Im coming...
5 minutes later......
Emily is still pounding on Norths back.Victor is trying to calm everyone down.Emily thinks 'Sang please hurry 'Suddenly,Sang came into the clearing.
Sangs pov
When Emily called.I sped all the way to the clearing.I really hope my boys haven't done something.As soon as the car stopped I jumped out and ran all the way to the clearing.Little did I know nothing could prepare me for what I saw. Emily was swung over Norths shoulder pounding on his back and the boys made a body shield between her and a-a is that a a wild wolf!!This is a nut house."BOYS!!"They all snapped their heads in my direction."Sang Baby"yelled North.Nathan quickly ran to me picked me up bridal style and ran behind the other boys. Emily rolled her eyes and made eye contact with me. We did the eye thing that my boys do."Boys listen up,because if you don't you will be in the dog house"
The boys all looked hesitant.Sang rolled her eyes,"Now Nathan put me down."Nathan hesitated but did as told Sang went up to North and took Emily off his shoulder and put her on her feet.Sang hugged her and kisses her head."Now boys it is rude to throw your Daughter over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes!"They looked at the ground.Emily looked at them and slowly backed towards her 'wild' wolf.Owen raised an eyebrow at her and Sean smiled a little.She looked at them and gave an innocent smile.Sean shook his head and looked at his oldest friend and said,"She'll be the death of us."Owen gave a millimeter smile and watched his new daughter slowly back towards the wolf while the other 7 boys were focused on calming Sang down.Emily suddenly got tackled by the wolf and was getting licked to death and then she said,"Prince stop" and the wolf automatically stopped and sat at her feet when she stood up.The yelling and calming stopped silence filled the clearing.Kota was the first to break the silence."This is Prince?"Luke then cut North off by saying,"You have a pet WOLF!!!!!"Suddenly Sang and Emily started laughing.Nathan and the other boys looked confused,but Nathan looked at them shocked."You tricked us.Sang was a diversion so you could get closer to Prince without us noticing."Emily stopped laughing then laughed harder she said in between breaths,"You-you fell for the -class-classic your in the dog house thing"They laughed so hard they were crying.Victor looks at them then said,"You guys didn't even use communication to plan this idea....wait you all did the eye thing didn't you? Sang smirked and said"oh boys,the tables have turned."That sent Emily into a fit of giggles.Gabe says,"They are double trouble"Sang and Emily smirk.Sean look at them then the boys do the whole eye thing.Owen looks at the boys as his wife and daughter slowly inch away from them.,"What shall we do with them?"Owen asked the boys."'Hmmmmmm I think there both rather ticklish if my calculations are correct."says Kota.The boys slowly inch toward them.Emily looks at Sang and whispers,"What do we do were outnumbered?"The boys are about a foot away.Sang yells,"RUN! RETREAT!"They take off running,Sang gets caught by North,Gabe,Luke and Nathan.Gabe yells after Emily as she dodges the other guys,"We have your leader you must surrender."Emily giggles and says,"Never!"Sang laughs and smiles as she watches her daughter laugh and runaway from her boys."Remember your training young one"Sang yells to her daughter.Owen and Sean pop up in front of her and Owen catches her in mid air as she goes to jump over a log."AHHHHHHHH"She squeals and struggles to get out of his grip,But she's like 4'8 so it proves impossible.Sang calls out to her fallen soldier."Save your strength,dont give them information."Owen lays Emily down on the grass and Kota,Victor,and Sean pin her down and Owen starts the torture.Emily squeals as Owen and the boys tickle her.Meanwhile,Silias,Luke,Gabe,North,and Nathan pin Sang down and do the same.Suddenly,Prince jumps on Owen and knocks him down,while the other boys were stunned Emily jumps up and runs and frees Sang.This continues for the rest of the day.This would be a moment they would remember forever.