MEETING MINNIE TROUBLE

Sang and the boys were following Alex through the woods. Gabriel was complaining about how the mud and branches would ruin Sang's clothes.Gabriel wasn't paying attention muttering about North having no sense of style and ran small unto Alex when he came to a abrupt stop.They all spread out in a line and Nathan said,"where's is it?"Alex smirked and said,"no one knows."North growls,"WHAT!!!"Sang narrows her eyes at Alex after calming her fuming boys.He fives a sly smile.Sang asks,"How are you going to find her?"Alex laughs and says,"I don't she comes to me, what you don't think she knows we're here and that this is a trap."Nathan looks at him and says,"how does she know we're here?"Alex gives him the 'are you crazy' look and says,"She's been playing and protecting these woods for a while."Owen speaks his concerns next,"Why would she cone if she knows it's a trap?"They are startled as a new voice comes from the other side of the small clearing,"Because...I made a promise that I'd come if he needed me no matter what the consequences were and I NEVER go back on my word,even if it means capture."They all snap their heads in the direction of the new voice and see a young girl around 15 standing with her arms crossed.Alex send them the ' don't  get involved look' and slowly makes his way to the middle of the clearing with his hands out.Wmily narrowed he blue eyes and slowly started to step toward the middle,as soon as Alex was in range,they started circling each other.Emily smirked as she watched his inner debate to try to convince himself not to attack first.Alex finally gave up and swung she blocked the hit easily.It continued like this,Alex got a few good kicks in and Emily got a few good punches to his jaw.The Blackbourne team watched in a amusement and worry.Alex decided to end it and tackled Emily to the ground,pinning her arms above her head and smirking.She smirked right back and a look of fear crossed his face.She spun them around and  quickly got to her feet and put her foot on his chest cavity and added pressure.She smiled sweetly at him and cooed,"say uncle and I'll let you introduce me to our guests.."He responded,"You already know them and I brought you gummy bears but I'll only give them to you if you behave"She frowned then smirked and said very amazingly,"then I won't forgive you..."she trailed off.Alex suddenly grabbed her foot while she was distracted and pulled her so she was flat on her back and she squirmed and wrestled getting ready to get out of the hold,but he started tickling her.Emily's laugh echoed around the clearing.She cried out in between laughs and screams,"un-cle"Alex laughed and helped his best friend up.They looked at the Blackbourne team and they smiled at Emily and she tried to hide it,but Alex could see the unlit candle of hope spark to life in her eyes and he promised that no matter what he would get her to stay with them,even if it meant him leaving and buying all the gummy bears in the world.