New home and forgotten promises

When they got home, Nathan carries Emily and lays her down softly on the couch and Victor covers her up.Sang tucks her in and kisses her head,She stirs slightly but remains asleep.Owen  smooths down his tie and looks at Sang and says,"What do you want to do darling?"Sang shrugs and says she doesn't know.Kota pipes up,"We could have a sleepover in here tonight in case she wakes up and needs something."They nod in agreement,Luke gets a glint in his eye and says,"Don't you mean if she decides to make a break for it?"Gabe gives them all an  exasperated look and says,"I don't call her mini Trouble for nothing."Quiet chuckles could be heard from them all and Sang smiles and they all lay down quietly and drift off to sleep in minutes.

The next Morning.........8:00am
Emilys pov
I felt something soft under me way softer than the couch I have at home.My eyes sprang open I looked around the room and saw Sang and 7 boys sleeping soundly around the couch...I silently,and slowly crept toward the front door.WAIT!!!!!weren't there supposed to be 9 boys?Oh no I thought I quickened my pace slightly.I was opening the door when someone cleared there throat from behind me I jumped the door creaked open and I spun on my heels to look behind me.Owen looked highly amused if you looked past his blank stare and had a millimeter smile and Sean was grinning  at me.Dr.Green spoke up,"Now sweetie,how about you come in here with us and we can talk about last night."I quickly glanced to the open door and blanked my face.Owen raised his eyebrow at me daring me to try,he said,"Don't even think  about it you wouldn't make it out of the driveway."I thought it over and realized I didn't know where we were much less how to get back to Jess.I sighed and gave in and closed the door.
Dr.Green smiled at me and took my hand in his and followed Owen up the stairs in into a library.Sean picked me up and sat me on the bay window.They both pulled over a chair and sat down and looked at me.I could see the curiosity burning in both their eyes.I looked at them and said,"How has your days been going so far?"Sean smirked and Owen raised a eyebrow and said,"We can do this all day"I raised my head in defiance.Suddenly a very tired looking Nathan opened the door,I smiled at the thought of getting out of this.Sean looked at me and shook his head.Nathan looked at us and they seemed to have a conversation with their eyes and Nathan walked out the room only to come back a second later with my favorite thing on earth.I looked at the bag with wide eyes and Sean looked at me with amusement in his eyes.Owen had that millimeter smile and Nathan said,"I'll give them to you if you talk to us"I looked at him before saying very quickly,"Hi how has your day been?Mines been great.Okay?"I reached for them and he moved them out of my reach and suddenly a voice called from the doorway,"ohhh you just got sassed."
I jump at the voice and realize all the other boys are standing by the doorway I frown and ask"Where's Sang?"Luke smiles and says,"Sorry sweetie she went shopping for you we have a few hours.So there's no way your getting out of this."I sink down in my seat and look at them and smirk and say,"Never"Victor has a calculated look on his face.Silias and North are sitting on the couch talking in what I assume is Greek.and Luke and Gabe are in the corner talking quietly.Kota is counting.Owen and Sean are staring holes in my head.Suddenly Victor grins and walks up and crouches in front of me and says,"Last chance princess before I bring out my secret weapon."I glance at him and say"I thought that was Sangs nickname?"Victor smiles and says,Hers has been changed to queen,and don't think I don't know what your doing princess"I shake my head no and he smirks and I let a nervous look slip before I blank my face.The other boys look at him curiously and he says the word that completely sucks all the defiance out of my body,"I'll take you to...."He pauses and North grumbles "where will you take her"Victor looks at me and I narrow my eyes at him and he rolls his and says,"Prince"I'm bouncing in my seat and try to stop myself,the boys watch amused and Nathan asks who Prince is,but Victor ignores him and looks at me and says,"but you have to talk to us and  promise not to run away or no deal.....So do you accept?"I bite my lip and I'm still bouncing in my seat and stop only for a second and look each of them in the eye and say I promise.Then I go back to bouncing in my seat."Dang Victor when it's Christmas or her birthday I'll just take her to see this Prince so I'll be her favorite dad he winks at everyone else."Silas suddenly drops a hand on my head and says,"Stop bouncing so we can understand you."I nod and he takes his hand off and they all stare at me."Okay it all started.................."

Authors Note
Sorry I'll update tomorrow I'm a little busy lol I hope you like it it's kinda sucks oh and make your prediction  about how she met Alex and Jessica and her boyfriend Tyler
Ps she was 10 and they were 13
And they are not academy officially
But she somehow saved their lives  can you guess who Prince is?
GUESS HOW?