Owen vs Emilys demons

At around 4 am,Emily was sitting on the roof still it had gotten colder she was shaking from the cold her lips were blue.I know what your thinking why doesn't she go inside?This is the only way she'll feel something and have a chance to hold off her demons.
************Emilys pov************
I pulled my knees to my chest rocking back and fourth trying to hold off my demons.
'You don't want us gone',said the demons."Yes I do!" I told them.'we are here for you Emily,we won't leave you ever',Emily shakes her head tears falling."Sang and the boys are here they'll help me"The demons laugh and say,'They will be disgusted then you won't have a chance at a family of course you still have us'Emily shakily stood up and silently crept toward her bedroom door still sniffling.'They will think your crazy and weak and take you to a hospital.do you want to go?I shook my head quickly.I am terrified of hospitals and medicine.I have bad experience with both.I remember countless times where I'd wake up strapped to a bed so they could do experiments.One of my foster homes used me as a genie pig to test failed medicine it's called failed medicine for a reason. 'Than pull it together.' They were right as always.I sniffled and got dressed slowly so I won't wake anyone up.I looked at myself in the mirror.My eyes swollen and sunken in from crying.I splashed water on my face quickly and patted it dry.When I looked presentable enough,I slowly crept down the stairs.I was just about to pull open the door when I heard sounds from the kitchen.I paused and stepped back in surprise the floor boards creaked under my weight. 'Good going, can't you do anything right' my demons hissed. Suddenly Owen emerged from the kitchen holding a cup of coffee. He looked at me then before he could say anything I bolted to the front door.I was just opening the door when arms wrapped around my waist."Your freezing pumpkin, shhhhh don't make a sound you'll wake up the whole house at this ungodly hour."I kept struggling. They did that eye communication thing and Owen grabbed a giant fuzzy blanket and took me from Sean and wrapped me to like a Sushi roll.Sean grabbed car keys.Sean opened the door and Owen put my small shaking frame in the back seat of a silver luxurious car. Sean got in the passenger and Owen in the driver. He sent out a text on his phone then pocketed it. They both said nothing but Sean caught my blue lips and plans face in the mirror and cranked up the heat. He also gave me a look saying Me, him, and Owen are gonna have a long talk. I looked at the car door and thought,'maybe if I jump out I can run away before they know what hit them and by the time they do I'll be halfway to Canada which means no talk for me'
Owen met my eyes in the rearview mirror and as if he sensed my plan he locked the car doors.I smiled when I realized I could just pull the car lock up and duck and roll. When I reached my hand out I smiled thinking of getting off this. Sean looked back and right before I pulled the door handle child-lock was turned on. I growled in frustration. Owen and Sean chuckled.
Owen parked the car in front of a Penthouse thing.I looked at the house confused."Why are we here?,I asked.Owen and Sean unbuckled and got out.Sean cam to my side and opened the door.I tried to stand up,but as soon as my feet touched the ground I instantly was swooped up in to the arms of Mr.Owen Blackbourne.I sighed and said,"I can walk,and why are we here?"Owen smirked and gave me a sly smile.Sean reached up and wiped the tear tracks
from my face.
"We're here pumpkin,because we are going to talk about these and your going to tell us about why you don't sleep or eat much and why your freezing."I frowned then blanked my face."Am I now?"I questioned with a smirk.Owen's grip tightened on me as Sean unlocked the front door.Owen followed Sean down a corridor.To be honest they took so many turns,I don't think I could find my way out.As if sensing my thoughts Owen smirked.Owen walked into a stidy,it had 1 long couch with a bench lile thing sitting in front of it.A large tv on the wall with tons of movies and a large book shelf.Owen plopped me down on the sofa lightly and Sean was on his phone.I only hold parts of the combo...
S-Sean O-Other boys
S-Dr.Green
O-........come there?
S-Where is Sang?
O-Kaylee
'Sang at Kaylee's house'
S-Yeah that's fine.
'Wait the only question was....'
O-Do you need anything?
S-Shes going to be difficult..........
O-Okay almost there with the reinforcements
'Crap there boxing me in,my eyes widen there going to lock me in here,oh god how do I get our of this'. My demons faintly whispers 'RUN' I quickly jumped over the back of the couch dodged Sean and ran down the hall,i finally found the exit and jerked the door open and ran into a hard chest.I quickly backed up and was about to run the other way but Owen materialized in front of me.He easily picked me up and The other boys entered and the door shut behind them.
I sigh,'There goes my freedom'
I'm back in my interrogation room on the sofa.The boys are standing around me and a half circle,While Sean locked the door.The floor has become quite interesting.The boys did their stupid eye thing well....it's only cool when me and Sang do it.Kota sits beside me and Gabriel takes the other side of me.Owen and Sean sit on the bench thing in front of me. 'They don't want you anymore that's why your here and they locked the door no way out there going to be just like the others' I lightly shook my head hoping these thoughts go away.'Then why is the door locked? And why isn't Sang here?' I couldn't disagree because it was very logical I mean
-The doors locked preventing me from escaping
-Bring reinforcements 2 could restrain me fine now it's 9 to 1
- Sangs not here they don't want her to see it.
My breathing hitched.I was beyond terrified.I put up a emotionless wall quickly.Rule #1 don't show weakness.
Sean spoke up softly,"Pumpkin you need to breathe."
I don't move.I was afraid if I did it would set one of them off.