Chocolate Ninjas

I slowly blinked my eyes open.I looked around and found myself on the sofa in the living room.I looked around the room and found 7 boys and Sang asleep on the sofa.I stood up and crept slowly towards the door.De ja vu hit from my first day here.I need to find a way to get out without them realizing it.Dont get me wrong I love it here and there great parents and an even better family but I have my own family I have to look out for.We may be little but we're a misfit family.Tyler is the weird brother and Jessica is the cousin I never had.Alex is my best friend that lives down the street and Anna is the best little sister I could ever have.Prince is our golden retriever I smiled at the thought of seeing them again.I reached out for the handle and......."Hey Pumpkin."I sighed and slowly turned around to face Owen and Sean."I should of seen this coming..".Sean smiled and held out his hand.I shook my head no.Sean frowned and Owen took a step forward I took one back."What is it Emily?"he asked as his silver eyes met my blue ones."I would rather go somewhere quiet and away from the house."I trailed off.Aean smiled and took my hand and I let him.Owen and Sean walked with me in between than until we reached a empty park,which wasn't surprising it being so early.
Sean stopped and sat on the bench me and Owen followed."What's wrong Pumpkin?"Sean asked.I sighed.Owen raised an eyebrow."I love your family,You all would make great parents and are the best makeshift family I've ever seen...."I trailed off.Sean looked happy,but his eyes held confusion."I don't see a problem Pumpkin."Owen stayed quiet waiting."I love you all a lot,but I have to go away for a few days or weeks."tears were rolling down my face.Owen shakes his head."Emily,Why do you think that?"I sighed and said,"I have to go."Sean interrupted me."You aren't going anywhere Pumpkin your family now our daughter and your not running away that easy when we just got ya.Ill lock you up in a tower if I have to."
I smiled slightly,"I have to.I have my own family to worry about."
Owen looked at me and said"We are your family."I sighed looked them both head on and replied,"I know but I mean Tyler,Jess,Alex,and Anna.I made them a promise to always be there no matter what."Tears were pouring down my face.Sean pulled me into his arms muttering sweet nothing's.When I pulled myself together I looked at Owen.He sighed and pulled me into his lap and hugged me close and kissed my head and replied,"Fine you can go for 2 days and then you are to be outside the door of your Home do you understand me?"I smiled and said,"Yes sir.I promise I'll come back"Owen smiles slightly and hugs me tightly before passing me to Sean who spins me around making me laugh.He releases me and I wave before going off on my own as always.No I have backup now I think smiling at the pictures of all of us smiling.As she walks down the street.Owen and Sean both turn serious."You put the app tracker on her new phone right?"Owen smiles and nods.