Sass master

Emily wearily approached the Blackbourne team,She stopped where she was close enough to hear them if they whispered but far enough so she could escape if needed.Sang spoke up,"hello Emily,its nice to meet you."Emily looked at her for a long time trying to see if she was a threat,when she decided she wasn't,she smiled and said,"I know I'm awesome"Sang smiled and thought of her  boy that would totally say that.After a brief pause,Alex nudged her and said,"No gummy bears if you don't behave"Emily smirked and said,"likewise"to Sang,before stalking up to Alex,so she was infront of him, and saying loud enough for everyone to hear,"Ummm do you even have the gummy bears?"Alex smirked and said ,"I do"Emily dead panned and said,"You sure about that"Alex hesitated but said "I'm sure Love"Emily glared at him for the nickname,but smirked in his direction and slowly backed up.Alex sent her a weary smile and checked his pockets.Emily sat down on a nearby log.Alex glared and crossed his arms over his chest.Emily bursted out in laughter and Alex scowled and yelled,"YOU Cheated!!!"sending Emily into a fit of laughter she was gasping for breath and said,"All is fair in war and candy."Alex held his hand out and she smiled and gave him a high five.He scolded,"Give them back,i told you about this."Gabe grew curious and asked,"What did she do?"Alex looked at him and replied,"She pickpocketed the gummy bears out of my back pack"Luke laughed and North grumbled about how unhealthy of a obsession that is.Sang watched smiling at how well Emily would fit in with them. Nathan grabbed the gummy bears from Emily while she was trying to discreetly open the package.Emily cried out in protest,"HEY!!!"Alex smirked at her and she scowled.Alex sighed and told her"Em you need to stop stalling and we need to have this discussion now it's important and you need help rather you admit it or not."Emily was at a lost of words until she just exploded,"I'm not stalling,and I don't need help unless your willing to get my gummy bears back from Nathan!"Alex narrows his eyes at her and steps closer she steps back,this continues until she hits her back against a tree and he says,"Emily I think it's time for you to remember that promise you made to me,Tyler and Jessica on that jungle gym the day we all met."Emily suddenly goes pale and the Blackbourne team watch with worry as all the color drains from her face.Alex sighs and picks up the younger girl bridal style and heads to their car.Emily struggling,hitting,punching and screaming all the way there.Sang and her boys following silently.All 10 are really curious of what he's doing to cause such a reaction out of her.

Alex gets to the car and opens the door and puts her in and says,"Sorry love its already done,we  love you more than anything,but this is us keeping our promise to you."Emily has tears and stutters out,"I...I...d.d.dont c....are about the pro......prom....promise"Alex runs his finger through his hair and Emily look at him and begs,"Alex please I need you.You all are my family please don't do this"She's full on sobbing now.Luke leans over and asks Nathan if this is all for gummy bears?" And receives a hard slap in the back of the head from multiple sources.Alex looks at her and says,"It's already done Love"And with that closes the door and says to the 10 people watching,Emilys scream can slightly be heard from inside the car,childlock prevents her from opening the door."Promise me you'll take good care of her she will eventually get over this just promise me you'll love her with ever you got and Never lay a hand on her and make those hard choices like I just did to keep her safe."Sang looks at him and then her boys and they chorus in sync,"I'm willing and will obey no matter circumstances."Alex nods and walks off.They all pile and the 10 seater van.Nathan automatically picks the young girl up and puts her in his lap and scoots to the middle.Kota and Sang on either side of him.Luke Gabe and North in the back.Owen driving Sean in the passenger and Victor in the middle.Nathan lays his future  daughter down so her head lays in Sangs lap and her feet lay in Kotas lap.Sang wipes her tears and Victor puts in a CD of him playing a lullaby on the piano and within a few minutes shes out like a light.Emily is devastated she feels like her heart has been ribbed out of her chest then soaked in acid then- she was going to continue but a sweet lullaby is beckoning her into the darkness she tries to fight off the darkness but finds it useless as darkness consumes her.A collective sigh went around the car.Gabe is the first to break the weary silence,"What just happened?"Sang sighs while running her fingers through her hair and responds,"I don't know but we will find out."Murmured  agreement echoes quietly around the car.They all stare at their future daughter and hope she will be okay.