Chapter 8

Lucy's POV

 I activate my Falcon form and fly around. I land on the ground when I see someone from below wave. "Ah who you might be young lady. Especially flying around like that?" I narrow my eyes at the small old man. "I saw you before. Who are you." "Ah. Just an old man taking care of some brats. So who are you young lady?" I Sigh. "Not going to give up huh. I'm 4563B or Lucy. Yours?" "Makarov. My its been years since I've heard that number. Where's your other half?" My heart clenches at the thought and I grip my chest. "Ah. That's....he's somewhere." "I see your journey has been a long and hard one. Why don't you follow me so we can talk more." I nod. "I'm trusting you old man. Try anything and I hurt you" "I have no intentions of harming you or your other half. Just giving you a home" I clutch my chest again. "Home..."

I sit at a table, aware that other teens and adults staring. "So Lucy.....Do you mind sharing with everyone?" I open my mouth but close it. "Doesn't matter to me." I stand up and face the crowd of around fifty people. I bow slightly then smile sadly. "I'm 4563B. Just call me Lucy. I'm a Prototype Alpha. Nineteen years old. The first successful experiment to live as well as my other half. I have over forty different animal DNA inside of me. I can transform into any of them. I-I" I cover my mouth and sob. "I'm just a monster." I fall to my knees. "I-I may cause trouble for everyone here. I-I have a GPS inside of me somewhere and they could be tracking me at this second." "Your not a monster." I hear a gentle voice say. I look up and see a girl my age with long white hair and blue eyes. "Half of us here are experiments anyways. I'm one of them. I am what they call Satan Soul. I have demon looking creatures inside of me and I can transform into any of them as well. I'm 5789 or Mirajane. We're your family now." I hiccup and hug her. "I...I  family?" She smoothes my hair back. "Yes. Family. Now tell me Lucy. Where's your other half?" I hiccup again and shake my head. "Safe. Has Amnesia of what happened. he's not on the hunt. He's safe, from me"

I stop hugging Mira and wipe my eyes. "I'm sorry." Mira smiles and giggles. "Don't worry about it. But as for the GPS, we can get it out." I widen my eyes then look down. "I should tell you the rest though." "Ok." She waves off the crowd, who all smile in understanding and walk away. I sigh. "My other half is 4563A or Natsu. You know the explosion that went off at Alvarez?" Mira nods. "Yeah what about it?" I look up at her and feel my eyes shift to black. "Me and my other Half was the cause of it, well the first one at least." "Wha-how?" I look down again.

~Flash back~

"We perfected it Natsu!" I cheer in our combined form. Natsu chuckles and raises our arms and puts them behind our head. "Yeah, yeah." We shift back to ourselves and we smile at each other. I walk towards the wall and slide down it, Natsu doing the same. I put my head on his shoulder and smile. He grins and puts his head on mine. I glance at the door and then glance up at Natsu. "Lets try breaking down the door." "Ok" We transform into our combined form again before walking over to the door. Then all of a sudden, our hands catch on fire. I make us squeak in surprise. Then a spark appears on the door and the side of the room where the door is on explodes.

~Flash back end~

I look down then hear a laugh. I look up at Makarov. "What is it Makarov?" I ask. He wipes tears from his eyes. "Thank you Lucy. That was educational. Because of that explosion, I was able to create other explosions and get everyone out." I widen my eyes. "I, really?" Makarov chuckles. "I got everyone out except for ten of them." I look down. "I, um, know where five of them are. One of them being my other half." "Oh, can you bring them to me or show me where they are" I nod. "I could. But lets get the GPS out first." I raise a hand. "Ah just to warn you before you do. Whatever you do, DO NOT touch my blood." "Why?" I chuckle. "So much DNA inside of me it turned my blood into something like acid." "Oh....Weird."