Chapter 12

Lucy's POV

I yawn and slowly open my eyes. I see Natsu curled up next to me, with his left arm and leg on top of me. I yawn again and slowly sit up after removing Natsu's limbs from on top of me. I stretch my arms in the air then hop out of bed. I walk out of the room and see Erza walking by in pajamas. "Ah, morning Lucy." I blink. "We slept till morning?" Erza smiles and nods. "Yup. You were so cute! Just curled up against Natsu" I blush. "Its nothing new. Anyways." I shake my head. "Is there a way I could wash myself? Its been awhile." "Ah yeah! There's a river we usually bathe in. We have cleaning stuff as well. You wanna go?" I nod. "Yeah. We should bring the other girls with us. But I'll have to tell Natsu" Erza nods. "Yeah. But lets find you some clothes for afterwards." She motions towards my dirty clothes. "Ah. Forgot about that." Erza smiles. "We look about the same size so I think some of my clothes should fit." I nod. "Right."

We walk downstairs after finding me some clothes. "What do you want to eat?" I blink. "I don't know." "Hm. How about soup?" "Sure" I shrug. I didn't need to eat as much as regular people do but I'll keep that to myself. "Hope you don't mind chicken noodle" I tilt my head. "I don't mind. But do you need so many cans?" I nod at her. She had a bag with like ten cans of soup and a giant pot. "Ah. I'm making some for everyone. Besides Natsu has a giant stomach." I sweat drop. "Really?" Erza laughs. "He does. Besides everyone gets about a can serving. Since there's no electricity, we have to cook this over a fire pit outside." I nod. "Makes sense." I follow her out back to a fire pit. 

"Hey Lu-chan, Erza." I look at the back door and see Levy-chan, also in her pajamas. "Morning Levy-chan." I wave down from my spot in the tree. "How'd you get up there Lu-chan?" I look at Erza, who was smiling and tilting her head at me. "I never noticed." I blush and rub the back of my head. I climb down the tree. "Monkey. I transformed. Nothing special." "Can you transform into anything cool like a...a lion?" I blink at Erza. "Yeah. Why?" She shrugs. "I always found lions cool. Can you show me?" I nod. I get lion ears, tail, and I get a golden lions mane with long fangs. "Cool!" I giggle and scratch the back of my neck, being careful of the claws. "Anyways the soup is ready. Can you two wake up everyone else?" I look at Levy-chan, who shrugs. "Sure."

I walk into Natsu's room and giggle. He was rolled on his stomach and his limbs spread out and drool coming out of his mouth as he snores. I jump on the bed, making Natsu's body jump a bit in the air but he doesn't even flinch. I sigh. I push him on his back and climb on top of him. I cover his mouth and nose. He turns red before his eyes snap open. I let go of him. "Morning sleepy head. Ready to eat?" Natsu only crosses his arms and pouts. "You could of killed me" I roll my eyes. "Killing you would be like committing suicide. Besides I like you to much to kill you. You ready to eat dork?" He sits up and nods. "Course I am." I smile and hop off of him. "I'll wake up Wendy. Go to Erza." "I wanna be with you~" I giggle and slap his shoulder. I'll be here still. Just go eat. I'll be down in a minute." "Fine~" I giggle then I walk into Wendy's room as Natsu pouts and walks down stairs.

After everyone wakes up, we all met up outside, where Erza had plastic bowls and spoons set out. I sit down next to Natsu, who was eating out of the pot, and I grab a bowl from Erza. "Thanks." I slowly start eating. "I don't know how you can eat out of that extremely hot pot flame brain." Me and Natsu glance at each other before we start eating. Natsu licks his lips before answering. "We have at least five different desert animals in us. How can you stand extreme cold Ice pop?" Gray shrugs. "Don't know." I finish my soup and then set down the bowl. "I couldn't help but overhear Lu-chan but what do you mean by 'killing you would be like committing suicide?" I freeze then Natsu tilts his head. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. "It has to do with the connection. I guess you could say our lives are together?" I look up at Natsu, who nods. I shake my head. "If he dies, so do I. It's the same either way around. Why do you ask?" "Just curious."

After throwing away trash and grabbing some towels and shampoo, we walk to the river. I hum quietly. When we reach the river, I tilt my head. I expected something dirty and nasty, not a clear, clean river. "Now, you guys know the rules. Guys on that side" Erza points to the right of a giant rock. "Girls on this side" She points to the left of the rock. "Lucy~" I grab Natsu's ear and pull on it. "No. But if it makes you happy you can wash my back." Natsu pouts but nods. I nod. "Good. Besides it's not like I'm going to be miles away. Just because you got your memories back doesn't mean you should be around me 24/7." Natsu lifts an eyebrow. "If you say so. But we'll still sleep together." I nod. "Yup. Now go" I push him towards the guys. "I'm going! I'm going!" I nod and then walk over to the girls.

I step in the water after taking my clothes off. "Hm~ This feels nice." "Lucy-san, you should take your hair down." I blink then nod at Wendy. "Right" I reach up and take the ribbon out. Locks of blonde hair splash in the water. "Wow Love-rival. How long is your hair?" I shrug. "To my knees." I dunk underwater and come up while shaking myself. "Shouldn't you cut it?" I look at Erza. "Yeah I guess but I always put my hair up. I'll cut it later." I grab a shampoo bottle and start washing my hair. "Lu-chan, is something wrong?" I blink then tilt my head. "No? Why am I acting funny?" "No. Just, the look on your face." I blink then shake my head. "I'm fine." I dunk underwater and rinse the soap out of my hair. I come back up and wipe the water out of my eyes.

"Do you have any underwater creatures in you?" I look at Wendy. "Quite a bit of them. Why you want to see one?" Wendy nods. "Yeah." I transform into an underwater seal. "This is the closest thing to a mermaid." My feet have been replaced with flippers. "...not what I expected." I put my hands on my hips. "What? You wanted me to be a fish or something?" "Not really. But can you?" I shrug. "Yeah. Shark, whale, and dolphin. But this one is easier." I go back to normal. I sigh. "I'll show you more of them one day but not now." "Ok" I wash my hair again and rinse it. I walk up to the shore and grab a rag and body wash. Then I swim to the shore on the other side of the river. I set the stuff on the shore then dunk under water again. I come up and see Natsu swimming towards me. I smile back at him. He was carrying his own rag and body wash.

"So who's first?" I shrug. "I'll scrub you first. Only your back though." "Alright." I walk up the shore. I glance back at Natsu. "Are you coming or are you going to stare all day?" He shakes his head then runs up here while grinning. I roll my eyes and sit down behind him. I grab the soap and rag he brought. I squirt soap on the rag. I start washing Natsu's back. "Hm~ Your good at this." I roll my eyes. "Not really. Your just saying that." I put my chin on his shoulder and stop for a minute. "I really did miss you Natsu" "So did I." I sit back up. "There. Done. Now go rinse off." I pat his back. "Alright." He quickly runs down the shore, jumps in, then runs back up. I throw my hair over my shoulder. Then Natsu starts scrubbing my back. Then Natsu freezes. "Natsu?" I glance back at him. "Oh....right" I shake my head. "Its not your fault. I got some for protecting you and you have some for protecting me." He touches a big scar on my back. We had our scars. When we did something wrong or didn't listen, we got whipped. The whip had a small metal blade attached at the end. When we did, we ran towards the other and tried to stop the man whipping us, only to get whipped our self.