Chapter 27

(Ok! So my Wattpad is fucked up! Titles and pictures are not being posted with some of my chapters! So if it happens, please tell me so I can fix it. I don't know why its happening but it is. If anyone knows why please tell me. IM SO FUSTRATED! At least it isn't deleting chapters. That'll be a pain in the ass. Anywho~ it may seem like the end of the book but it isn't. I still have secrets up my sleeves.)

Lucy's POV

'Eh? What happened? I'm not in a coma anymore? Wait...LUCY! LUCY ARE YOU THERE!' Natsu thinks. I wince. 'Idiot.' 'LUCY!' 'I'm not dead!' 'WHERE ARE YOU!' 'Outside you dunce.' I was sitting on the roof. I hear the door slam open. "LUCY!" I hold back a laugh. I look over the edge. "Up here!" He flies up and tackles me. "Ow! Wat-" He slams his lips over mine. I crash into the ground. 'Too sudden! Natsu!' 'God Lucy! Why can't you just stay and let me help!? Why do you always leave me?' I close my eyes and kiss back. 'to protect you idiot! Why do you think I run for fun?' 'YE-no.' I jump when his tongue slips in my mouth. 'Natsu!' 'what?' 'Don't just! Oh never mind you idiot' I slip my tongue in his mouth as well. 'I hope you know the next time those bastards come I'm helping and following! I ain't allowing you to leave!' 'what I'm grounded now?' 'I'm not punishing you...wait! Do you not like me?' 'Of course I do! I also need air!' We pull away.

Natsu puts his forehead on mine. "I've...missed you...Lucy" He pants. I smile and put a hand on his cheek. "So have...I Natsu." We catch our breaths as we sit up. Natsu pulls me in his lap. I blush. "I'm fine! Let me go!" "Nope!" He grins. I put my hands on his chest and push. "Let me go!" "No~ You still owe me cuddles!" I manage to get off his lap but I fall on my ass. "Come here~" I crawl backwards. "No! You'll cuddle me to death!" "Damn right!" I activate my wings and before I can fly, Natsu tackles me again. I squeal as we roll across the roof and fall on the ground below.

I slowly sit up and rub my head. "Natsu! You idiot!" "Oi!" I slowly stand up, rubbing my head still. "I never did see our 'house'. Wanna show me?" Natsu grins and grabs my hand then he runs somewhere. "Not so fast!" I try to keep up with him. "We're almost there!" Then we stop. "Here?" It was a simple one story house. "Yeah! Its small. One bedroom and one bath! They even have running water!" "Cool!" "Lets give you a tour ok?" "Kay!"

(I'm cutting this short. I wanted to write more but with chapter 503 that just came out...I can't. I j-just...cant. I'll write more later. I just...need time to relax from that shit.