Chapter 35

(Ok so when I named the twins, i forgot all about this pic so the names in the story and in the pic are pure coincidence! Lol! Fits perfectly though! THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER! FINAL CHAPTER WARNING!)

Lucy's POV

I yawn then smile, snuggling in the sheets. Until something jumps on the bed. I groan and shove the pillow over my head. "Mommy mommy! Wake up!" I turn my head. "Wha~t?" "I'm hungry!" I groan and bury my face in the pillow. "Mommy tired. Mommy sleep" I mumble then slowly fall asleep. One jumps on the bed and the other shakes me. "WE WANT FOOD!" I squeak and fall off the bed. I glare up at the giggling twins. "Fine~" I push myself up and the twins laugh then run out of the room. I yawn and rub my head as I walk to the kitchen. 'Morning sunshine~' 'oh shut up.' I grab some stuff and start cooking, the twins giggling at the table. 'I miss you Natsu...' 'me too Lucy.' 'When are you coming home? Its been five years...' 'Soon. It takes a while ya know? Think of this as the final boss.' 'The what?' i tilt my head in confusion. 'Its a video-nevermind. it was in a thing we had before the world...' I hum a response. "Are you done yet!?" I turn my head. "I'm done Haru." I turn the stove off and set the plates in front of the kids. They dig in and i start eating my own food.

We walk to the guild. The kids were holding my hands. "Hey mommy, what's with all of the...destruction?" I look down at Hana. "Well... years before you two were born this world was  filled with people. Everywhere you looked, people. But mostly everyone got sick and...passed on. So with no one to...care for stuff, it falls apart." "Thats kinda sad" Haru snorts. I sweat drop. "Well..." We arrive at the guild. I look down at them. "You want to go inside or join me on the roof?" "Um...I'll join!" Hana says. "I'll go inside" Haru says. I pick Hana up. "Dont get into trouble Haru!" I use my falcon wings and fly me and Hana to the roof. Hana giggles and pretends to fly with her arms. I land on the roof and my wings droop around me.

"Hey mommy?" "Hm?" "Do me and Haru have a daddy?" I ruffle her pink hair. "Of course you do!" "Where is he then?" I open my mouth then close it, sighing. "He's...protecting us. From a distance." "Is he dead" I giggle and shake my head. "Nope! he's alive alright!" 'damn straight!' I smile and ruffle Hana's hair. "Wanna know a secret~?" I whisper. Hana whispers back. "What?" I tap her nose. "I can talk to him through my thoughts. He can even hear you right now!" "Really!?" "Yup!" "HI~!" 'Tell I said hi and that I'll be home really soon and that I love her.' "Daddy says hi and that he loves you and will be home really soon." "Really!?" "Yup! Now lets go inside and you can play with the other kids." "Yay!" I fly down and we walk inside. After the day, we walk home.

"Brush your teeth and put your pajamas on. Bedtime" The twins whine but I give them 'the face' then they sulk as they walk to the bathroom. I change into my own pajamas and I wait in the twins' room. They dash in and into their separate beds. I kiss their foreheads and tell them goodnight. I close the door and walk into my own room. I close the door then freeze. Natsu was snoring on the bed...he's here. Sleeping. I walk up to him and get under the covers. I curl up to his chest and he pulls me closer. I fall asleep, faintly feeling him kissing my forehead. "I'm home" He mutters then falls asleep with me.

(So~ I hope you enjoyed! I feel accomplished! Two books finished within two days! YAY! NO THERE WILL BE NO SEQUEL! SORRY! I HAVE NO INSPIRATION FOR THAT!)